BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Christina S.
This is an amazing product if you are looking for a setting spray that is not too heavy on the skin. I usually put this on if I have to have my makeup last all day until afternoon. It does not have a flash back when you are taking photos
Kaitlyn N.
Rocky River, OH
this setting spray keeps your makeup on all day. it keeps your makeup from creasing and give it a nice finish. it is definitely worth the money because my makeup stays in place all day. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
Great setting spray for dry and combo skin! Not so suitable for long wear in the humidity. I’ve had to buy the small travel bottle for the Florida weather. Other than that it’s a great product and definitely keeps your makeup on longer.
Aissata D.
Dallas, TX
Looking for a great setting spray? You're at the right spot. It is good for both oily and dry skin it keeps my makeup in place. It is really easy to apply and it also protects your makeup from melting in the sun. I own so many because this my favorite and I wouldn't want to run out
Tiffany S.
Yerington, NV
This setting spray gives me life! It is sooo good. I love the way it feels when I spray it on my face and it dries super quick. I love the way my makeup looks all day when I use this product. Since I found it I haven't used anything else.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I recently purchased the Urban decay all nighter setting spray at Sephora and I love it. It goes on in a second and really keeps my makeup fresh all day long. No touch ups needed. I’m definitely keeping it in my arsenal of makeup must haves.
Rebecca t.
La Crescenta, CA
I LOVE this setting spray. One slight mist from here and your makeup will stay looking beautiful all night. This was one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you are looking for a setting spray to splurge on that you know will work, definitely go for this All Nighter spray!
liz B.
lovettsville
I really like this setting spray. The nozzle gives a nice even spritz. I find it helps my makeup from looking more blended with my skin and not sticky. The only con is that it is expensive. I like the packaging. I would highly recommend
alex b.
An absolute favorite! It doesn’t have a terrible smell & leaves me looking great all day! I’ve used this product for years now and it works 100 percent of the time. I have tried others but none come close to this! Would definitely recommend!
Delilah S.
It's on the pricey end but it's worth it. If your like me and only go out a few times a month this will last you long time! Ha, keeps makeup looking good and put.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.