BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cindy P.
West Bend, WI
My makeup lasts all day when I use this setting spray. I always love a product with sun protection added. This spray is easy to apply, feels so good on your skin. Its super lightweight and has a nice scent. I love this products and I will continue to use it and always have a backup on hand.
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA
Love it! Works great!! I notice when I use it it not only makes my makeup last longer but it also hydrates my face makeup making my skin look more hydrated. I unfortunately don't like the white case because it gets dirty very easy but you can simply just clean it off
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
When applying makeup we want it to last all night - and that's just what this product does. It's lightweight on the skin but it sure holds the skin down! A little goes a long way with this product, I find myself spraying four pumps and I'm ready for the night! I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Lesley J.
This setting spray really lives up to its purpose, after using it my foundation lasted hours longer. Really gave my skin a "fresh faced" look. Only con is that it's a bit on the pricy side, but it works well.
kamilla a.
San Diego
Very biased towards urban merely because I've never had a bad experience with their products. And this one is no different. I spritz it in a Text shape across my face once I'm finished applying everything and it keeps it locked in place until I'm ready to wipe it off at the end of the night.
Leta V.
Martinsville, VA
I love this setting spray! It is definitely a staple in my makeup collection. I work in a restaurant so before I had issues with my face becoming greasy causing my makeup to slide but after adding this to my collection and a setting powder everything stays perfectly intact! I highly recommend
Joyce P.
Watertown, NY
I love this product. I went and hand my makeup done in Ulta for a ball and they used this product. My makeup stayed all night!! I was so impressed with it that I went back the next day to buy it. I will forever have this product in my collection. This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Anastasia L.
I use this product every time I'm done applying my makeup. It helps settle the makeup into my skin and helps it to look flawless. The spray does feel cooling when it's applied, but living in a more tropical climate I do feel it has a harder time keeping my makeup in place on those extremely hot days.
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
This Urban Decay setting spray is definitely a must. I wear it when going out or even to the gym and it will get me through anything. It is fabulous. I love the natural finish that it provides and works perfectly on my combination skin. I will definitely make this product a staple in my life.
Nat J.
I got this setting spraywith my play box and i love it.  Ive tried this way before setting sprays were even a norm now and its really great.  It lasts a very lo g time and sets my makeup nicely.  It spritzs nice and misty.  It stays and it doesnt stick to other thing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.