BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Casey K.
OR, OR
Love this stuff!! Works wonders and really keeps my makeup in place all day. The spray is a good mist and. It dries fast. I am obsessed. It is a bit pricey but the big bottle lasts forever, I would buy again.
Puja P.
This spray does what it says! I am taking off 1 star for the price, and the fact that it kind of feels like hairspray. It is def heavy duty, but easy to use. It does not alter the finish of your makeup, but there are better alternatives for a fraction of the price! I will not be repurchasing
Nydea G.
Coatesville, PA
So I brought the value size of this product it was only $10 and it was a great value for 30 mL or 10 ounces depending on where you're from this product instantly transform my make up it is great for combination and dry and normal skin I wouldn't use it for oily skin because it does give you a deal we finish but I will definitely buy it again.
Cherish P.
Kensington
I absolutely love this setting spray, i wouldn't make it a whole day without it! This is a must have in the beauty queens everyday busy life! I prefer this setting spray over any other, they don't call it all-nighter for nothin! I absolutely recommend this product for anyone & everyone!
Sandra A.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
The all nighter makeup setting spray still blows my mind!! Ive been using it for about two years now and don't know how I could ever live without it! As a busy mother of four little ones I don't have time to stop throughout the day to reapply my makeup, with this my makeup does not budge all day!! A LIFE SAVER!
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
It was a really good spray although I’ve only used it a few times. It has a spray rather a mist which I prefer. There are a lot of different kinds of sprays I’d rather gravitate too for the same result. It did a good job at holding my makeup but not my oils which I have a reaaally oily face.
Liz C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was on the hunt for a setting spray that make my makeup stay, and this is the only one that in 90 degree weather my face isn't melting off. I set my face twice in the process of doing my makeup and it gives your face a nice finish after you've applied a ton of powder to soak up all the oil you know your face will produce throughout the day ha
crystal l.
York, PA
really good setting spray. does not have a weird smell and makes your makeup last all night long. it also helps blend your makeup together so that it looks more seamless and "natural". decently priced for the amount of product you get. it's definitely something i will continue to re-purchase.
Tabetha P.
Hands down my favorite setting spray. This helps my make up stay put without creasing or "melting" all day. I love it. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a setting spray to set your make up all day.
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
This is a great setting spray.  I do not have to worry about reapplying my makeup as it keeps it in place until I remove it with a wipe.  The smell is also pleasant and the drying time is fast.  It is good for my combination skin.  I have recommended this product to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.