BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It's alright for a setting spray. It's not perfect. However it definitely does its job for the most part, especially for face makeup & brows. My eyes still sometimes smudge so that's really the only con. I got it in a subscription box so I don't know the regular price.
Francesca R.
Hialeah, FL
I am not even sure of what other setting sprays I could missing out on because this one is so amazing! I used this setting spray for my engagement pictures in the middle of summer in a park and by the end of the day when I got into my car my make up was still PERFECT!!
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
This stuff, as I'm sure many other people will have written, is a holy grail. I can use this spray over the top of any of my makeup, even some of my lower end stuff and it will NOT BUDGE. I love this spray. It's super lightweight and smells amazing too, which is great.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I will not leave the house with makeup on w/o spraying my face with this setting spray. This mist gives my makeup serious staying power! It keeps makeup looking gorgeous and fresh for up to 16 hours - without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.
It was developed in partnership with Skindinavia, making this formula suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and it features a patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place - even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions.
The sprayer delivers a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you'll hardly feel it - and once you've applied it, you won't even know it's there (until you look in the mirror to touch up your makeup, and realize you don't need to!!!). This spray doesn't feel sticky or tight on your skin, you'll be AMAZED by how different this is and how well it works.
Raine P.
This setting spray really does work. It keeps my makeup from slipping and works on my combination skin. The only reason I gave it only 4 stars is because of the high price :( But it is worthy buying because I have yet to find a dupe! It also has lasted me for months.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
Well, I think they have some new packaging! However, I love this spray. It says exactly what it does, it keeps it in place all day! Easy to apply as well, just make a "T" motion with the mist and then make an "X" motion. That's it. I would buy it again without a doubt.
Danielle H.
Newport News, VA
I am a big fan of Urban Decay, I have been since I started dabbling in makeup. I love the All nighter spray, and I am happy they came of with a bigger bottle. I only give it 4 stars because the price is a little steep but if you have the extra cash it is well worth it.
Heather M.
Love love love this setting spray. It's keeps your makeup on for hours!!! A little goes a long way with it. The only problem is it is the normal spritz. I would prefer it to be aerosol. I have purchased these multiple times because they are a must and you can run out!
Chelsey C.
This stuff is gold! This is by far my favorite setting spray! It's lightweight and is great for any skin! And I also like that this setting spray also doesn't have a scent.. it's great for people that are sensitive to harsh scents! This setting spray works all day! I highly recommend!
Melissa B.
Springfield
This is a pretty awesome spray. It works well. It sprays just the right amount without soaking your face after applying makeup. It is a bit expensive but well worth it. It also goes great with other makeup brands you don’t have to use it over just urban decay makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.