BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shinie V.
Stockton, CA
I think this is the most effective setting spray ive used. I don't like the smell of the spray, but it is worth the money you pay for it. Makeup stays on for hours. Don't spray just once or twice, makeup sure you really get your whole face in an even application!
Nicole L.
Great product that will help keep your makeup looking great all day. It will take away the powder look and help everything come together. I honestly need to have this at the end of my makeup routine !
Jen R.
I don't just use this on days I need my make up to last a long time, I wear it daily because it prevents melt down and just keeps you looking fresh like you just applied it. It's a decent size bottle and the mist gives you great coverage with no waste
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
This is by far the best setting spray i have ever used in my life. It works so well that at one point i had done my makeup before work at 5 a.m, worked all day, then went out shopping, to dinner, and the bar, and still woke up the next morning with my makeup in tact.
Kierstyn P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love, Love, LOVE this product! It's lightweight and it has never failed me. Super easy to use too...just spray it on liberally when you are done with your makeup and off you go! Ahhhmazing!!!
Chelsea P.
My favorite setting spray!! I absolutely love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup on all day and makes my skin feel really clean! I love to use this on a night out, and its super easy to apply! Definitely recommend getting it! I am 100% going to buy it again!
Jessi G.
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It completely sets your makeup in place without changing the consistency or finish of the product underneath. It truly is great for all skin types as well!
Jasmine K.
Richmond
I absolutely love love love this setting spray! It’s great for oily skin especially if you tend to get even more oily with a face full of makeup, it’s smooths it out and mattefies very well! I would totally buy it again and I have multiple times!
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
I love the spray, could be better. This sets your makeup in place all day. The product itself is good for all skin types, definitely easy to apply and never sprays out little bubbles, definitely would recommend
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The best setting spray in the whole entire world. This is the only setting spray that can make my makeup last all day. The mist that comes from the bottle is perfect. It doesn't spray me viciously or leave any spots on my face from the mist. It is absolutely perfect.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.