BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tess K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this stuff! I have tried so many other brands and products and whenever I come back to the All Nighter spray by Ubran Decay I notice a huge difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I will continue to repurchase time and time again, for sure!
Brinly L.
I love this makeup setting spray! it works like magic. The only con is the scent. It is the most horrible scent. It smells like broccoli. Even if I did like broccoli, I wouldn't like my setting spray smelling like that. Other than that it is amazing!
Joan V.
Orlando
Best setting spray hands down where the money it is so good I use it for all my professional gigs where I am dancing for hours and even though I am sweating my makeup stays on amazingly highly recommend to everybody that once their face to stay on all day
Kaylen S.
Sullivan, MO
All nighter is an understatement! I used this on my bachelorette party and I swear to you I woke up at 10 am and went to breakfast (bc of course I fell asleep in my makeup that night 😅) I swear by this spray and I’m not sure how I lived so long without it.
Nereida C.
Mendota, CA
I always but this setting spray. I don't know anyone who hasn't tried it yet. It's easy to apply on the face. It's really good for oily skin to help it stay put for a long time and is light weighg with just a couple sprays. I would totally buy this again.
Meghan B.
Brunswick
Love this product. It really does work. Keeps my makeup on and also melts all the powders into the skin. This has a lovely sprayer as well. I dont care for the scent and it does contain alcohol which can age skin. You do get lots of product for the price.
Allison G.
Othello, WA
I use this on a daily basis and it leaves my make up glowing . I can count on this spray for holding my make up and keeping me glamorous. I would definitely buy this product again. I never found a long lasting spray until I bought this one from ulta.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Works great. A few mist after you’ve done your makeup and you’re set for all day. Works well for shimmer eyeshadows too. I’ve even spritz led it on my lips to get a better dry down for some products. Doesn’t stop them from smearing completely but it helps.
Jade D.
I mean it’s popular for a reason. This setting spray works awesome and doesn’t make me look too dewy or too matte. I didn’t use it for long so I cant speak to whether it’s drying or not. I have very dry skin so I likely would’ve noticed if it dried me out.
Tiffany H.
Charlotte North Carolina
I absolutely Love this setting spray! There is nothing like it and it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day! It has a very natural finish and is great for combination skin, would definitely recommend this product and it is 100% worth the hype and $$$!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.