BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gladys L.
I️ have oily skin and I’ve tried a few setting sprays that leave a matte finish but I️ decided to try this one and️ do not regret it! It’s my absolute favorite, sets my makeup extremely nice, worth the money! 100% recommend this to anyone!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Yes. Yes. Yes. This was the first setting spray i used, which was over ten years ago i think? I’m a makeup hoarder so I own a ton of setting sprays but this one is so classic and one of my go to’s! Your makeup will literally last ALL night.
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I only use it if I really like my makeup cause I don't want to waste it cause its so great but it really holds everything in place for so long!
Becca N.
Goshen, IN
The all nighter spray really keeps its promise. it makes my makeup last all day and i love to use it on clients for prom and weddings who will be sweating and wearing it for hours. i love the spray on it and it really coats the whole face. i have bought this product over and over again and really haven't found anything the compares
Gabrielle K.
Tallahassee, FL
I personally really love it. I spray it on after my makeup is done and not only does it help my makeup stay, but it makes me look less powdery which gives my face a much more natural look. I bought the travel size to try and will definitely be purchasing the full size
Missi B.
Hey used this setting spray 9 times out of 10. I’m about 50/50 oily/dry and even when my skin got a little more dry than oily, it still kept me matte all day long. I don’t necessarily care for their other products but I SWEAR by this spray.
Stefany G.
Absolutely love this setting spray! Makes make up last longer while looking flawlessly. Keeps me very matte throughout the day and keeps my make up in place all day. Would recommend to everyone! One of the best setting sprays I've tried.
Keyrsten M.
Carthage, NY
With working long hours at Victoria's Secret I need a setting spray that's really going to lock my makeup in and help it stay on. This does just that. It's absolutely amazing how beautifully my makeup stays looking after an 8-9 hour shift.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
I love this setting spray. It sets all of your powders in place leaving you with a natural finish and it keeps your makeup on all day and night. I would recommend to anybody looking for a new setting spray to try out you wont be disappointed
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
I want to know why people go so crazy for this spray. Don’t get me confused I love it. But with every setting spray I can say that. However I have only been using it for a couple weeks so I need to use it for longer to find out why it is so amazing. Other than that I do really like it and find no downsides to it which leads to my 4 star rating
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.