BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kenia O.
I love this setting spray so much. It really does help your makeup stay on point! I love spraying this on my face after im done doing all of my makeup because it helps to blend all my makeup together and keeps my face from lookng powdery. Only downside is that it makes my mascara and eyeliner streaky so i usually cover my eye area when I spray it.
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I can't live life without this product! Ever since I discovered it I have not stopped using it. This will keep my makeup on the entire day from early morning till night its amazing! Honestly, I have found no other setting spray that is better than this one. Its pricey but its worth every penny!
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Best setting spray of all time!!! I use this on myself and all of my clients, especially my brides! I can guarantee them that their makeup will last all night with this spray! I would definitely recommend this product to others! Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Julia H.
Midland, MI
such a quality setting spray! I use this and all my face makeup sticks to my face super well. really nice matte finish and it worked pretty well for my oily skin. sometimes during the day i found that I would still have to blot my skin for oil, but that honestly happens for me whatever I put on my face
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite make setting spray. It does last nearly ALL NIGHT as it is named/advertised.  I like the way my makeup feels and stays fresh - I feel less oily at the end of the night. The only downfall is that it has glycol ingredients which are now detrimental to the stability of my fake eyelashes. I have to be more selective when using.
Regan V.
Alexandria
I love this product as when I spray it over my completed look, I notice it makes my makeup last longer. I will not say that it lasts all day, because typically mid day my face gets extremely greasy, but that may. Or be the product. It could be my oily complexion, and the type of foundation I use.
Julia N.
Pasadena
Definitely one of the best makeup setting sprays I've used. It makes my makeup last all day and stay in place. Also if sprayed onto a brush with eyeshadow it can intensify the color. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Sarah B.
This is a holy grail product for me!! Always make it the last step in my makeup routine, whatever the look. It's kept my makeup in place through hiking, skating and dancing. Little to no fragrance in the product. I sometimes need to blot but it's so much less than without it. Love, love, love!!
Jennifer L.
Oil city, PA
I tried other setting sprays and they didn't do anything for me. I gave this one a try and I love it. It makes your makeup last all day and into the night. Even when it is hot out your make up still looks great. I have oily skin and it helps keeps the shine down. I would recommend this to others.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This setting soray is everything not only after a 10 hour day does my face still look matte and my make up looks fresh it doesn’t dry me out or make my produce to much oil. You also don’t need a ton of product. This is so worth every penny and would make anyone believe in needing a setting spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.