BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite make setting spray. It does last nearly ALL NIGHT as it is named/advertised.  I like the way my makeup feels and stays fresh - I feel less oily at the end of the night. The only downfall is that it has glycol ingredients which are now detrimental to the stability of my fake eyelashes. I have to be more selective when using.
AnnaJordyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I enjoyed using this product, but I could not tell much of a difference in the longevity of makeup when I used it. It was very easy to apply and very lightweight. One pro is that it makes your face feel very fresh after use, but the con is that it doesn't improve the longevity of makeup as much as you would expect. I would recommend this to others.
Julia N.
Pasadena
Definitely one of the best makeup setting sprays I've used. It makes my makeup last all day and stay in place. Also if sprayed onto a brush with eyeshadow it can intensify the color. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Hannah M.
This is a really good setting spray but it's expensive. The elf Cosmetics spray is similar and it's much less expensive and just as easy to apply. I love both but if I had to choose, I'd recommend the cheaper option.
Haley P.
If I have makeup on it has been set with Urban Decays All Nighter. It truly sets down my makeup and takes away the powdery look of your setting powder. It helps control oils and keeps your blush/bronzer/highlighter lasting all day. I buy backups of this product so I never have to be without it!
Christine V.
My favorite setting spray to use. I feel that it honestly really does help my makeup stay in tact. For my cousins wedding in Georgia, I loved my makeup so much I sprayed my face with this setting spray before going to bed so I'd have it in tact for my flight the next morning and everything looked as if It was just done that morning. Amazing product.
Elizabeth F.
Windermere, FL
FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY. After trying tons of different setting sprays this one has held up the best. I use it to go out or for a long day at work because I know its the only setting spray that will actually hold up all day. No smudges, no sweat drips, holds up through everything. Worth every cent
Kat S.
Obsessed with this stuff! Got it as a sample and will be buying the full size when it's gone. Didn't realize how well sprays worked until I tried this. So amazing. Helps my makeup stay on all day and it's super easy to use. Can't go without it now
Louise T.
KA18 3BS
I wear this every time I’m going out for 10+ hours, deiniftely would not go past it, it is amazing for my skin and helps my make up stay in place all night. There’s not much smell to it which is a good thing. I always keep it stocked up so I know I’m not going to run out. Definitely recommend!!
Yukari R.
I feel like this product doesn’t even need any reviews. I have dry skin and this makes my makeup last all day and doesn’t make my foundation look cakey or anything. I’ve literally dunk my face in a bowl of water with this spray to show my husband my makeup is basically waterproof/rain proof lmao
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.