BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Paige E.
Bossier City, LA
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It locks my makeup in place all day long and helps get rid of any powderyness on my face. It is also perfect for foiling eye shadows.
Topher H.
cincinnati
If I use this, my makeup isn't going anywhere all day long. It's lightweight, refreshing, and long wearing. The packaging is simple and cute. It works well with my combination oily skin, and helps prevent my makeup from looking overly greasy.
Stephanie L.
Barnegat, NJ
one of the BEST setting sprays for long wear and for humid, summer days. I have been using this spray for years and can't live without it. It really helps makeup stay in place and makes it last throughout the day. It controls oil and sweat. Holy grail!
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
Urban decay all nighter is an amazing setting spray. My skin is combination and I get really oily around my t zone. I found that this setting spray, if applied correctly, it helps the longevity of my makeup. I would definitely buy this product again
Elizabeth R.
This has been my favorite setting spray for so long! A lot of setting sprays make me feel sticky or cause my makeup to get weird but this one does not. It actually does help keep my makeup on for much longer and feeling fresh. It will probably always be among my favorite setting sprays.
DaniellaMarie G.
Love the All nighter setting spray as well as the “deslick” version!! They both work exactly as described! I was a little skeptical at first because I had never tried a setting spray, but it actually kept my make up in place! Would recommend!
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
This setting spray works the best because it really does last a long time, it makes your makeup stay on your face all night especially if you re-apply atleast once throughout the day
Chantal C.
So far so good! I've never used a setting spray before, but this does seem to work. My makeup lasts all day through work and through watching practices. It doesn't even feel like I have anything on. The only thing I don't like is the way it smells...like carrots or some other veggie lol
Amanda M.
Laredo, TX
My FAVORITE setting spray!! I've tried many, high end and drugstore but this is the only thing to keep my face on all day! It's doesn't leave me oily nor do I get oily throughout the day. It's a great setting spray and even nice to put on before your foundation for even longer duration.
Kaila P.
Best makeup spray ever!!! Love the way the mist comes out, love the way it melts my makeup to my skin and love the way it makes my makeup last! I haven’t used the other sprays from UD yet but I’m super excited if they’re all as good as this one!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.