BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily H.
Seattle , WA
Does exactly what’s expected of it. Blends and sets your powder makeup leaving your skin with a soft dewy finish. I love using this product to wet my beauty blender before blending product. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Audrey I.
Love this spray it does last long but it didn’t help on my nose and chin area. It started to crack in those areas and looked very dry. Not sure if this is for my skin type. Can’t really go wrong with the price for a long lasting setting spray.
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
Urban decay all nighter is an amazing setting spray. My skin is combination and I get really oily around my t zone. I found that this setting spray, if applied correctly, it helps the longevity of my makeup. I would definitely buy this product again
Emily C.
Parker, CO
I cannot live without this. It is like magic I swear it keeps my makeup on for hours and usually my makeup just slips off my face. It doesn't make you breakout and it's lightweight. There's no sent which is nice I would definitely recommend it
DaniellaMarie G.
Love the All nighter setting spray as well as the “deslick” version!! They both work exactly as described! I was a little skeptical at first because I had never tried a setting spray, but it actually kept my make up in place! Would recommend!
Nicole L.
I really enjoy this setting spray. It does the job and keeps my makeup set for the most part. After the 4-5 hour mark, I can see my makeup start to slip and move around my face. Works well if you don’t plan on moving around a lot or sweating.
Chantal C.
So far so good! I've never used a setting spray before, but this does seem to work. My makeup lasts all day through work and through watching practices. It doesn't even feel like I have anything on. The only thing I don't like is the way it smells...like carrots or some other veggie lol
Paige E.
Bossier City, LA
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It locks my makeup in place all day long and helps get rid of any powderyness on my face. It is also perfect for foiling eye shadows.
Leah R.
Rome, Ga
This setting spray leaves your look matte and your face refreshed. It will help your makeup last all day no matter how much you rub your face. This is one of my everyday products. I can't do my makeup without ending with the all nighter spray.
Stephanie L.
Barnegat, NJ
one of the BEST setting sprays for long wear and for humid, summer days. I have been using this spray for years and can't live without it. It really helps makeup stay in place and makes it last throughout the day. It controls oil and sweat. Holy grail!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.