BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I love my all nighter setting spray. I’ve been using this for a while now and it’s become a must have in my routine. This stuff helps your makeup stay on through tears, sweat, humidity, or anything thrown in your way. I definitely recommend this.
Christina E.
Elma, WA
Love this stuff !! Keeps the makeup on all day even when I use medical mask on myface! Also I have oily skin once make up is applied but this stuff hasn't added any oil to my face!!! I went through loys of primers before i found this one! Would deffanintly recommend this to everyone
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I've been using Urban Decays Up All Night setting spray for 2+ years. I bought a small bottle on a whim and after that there was no going back. When you work as a server it's a losing battle trying to keep your makeup from sweating off or fading, but this product keeps your makeup locked in place until your ready to take it off. I always pick mine up at Ulta, at 30ish dollars a large bottle. The price tag seems a little expensive, but it lasts a long time and saves you money not having to reapply your makeup. The product dries on your skin invisibly without leaving behind any stickiness or residue that cakes up your foundation. Out of any the products I use in my beauty routine this one is 100% effective, and I could never live without.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
I can't find a setting spray that works better than this one does. I've received a couple other ones as samples and they either sting or don't spray well out of the applicator and cause my makeup to look too wet or greasy. This will always be my HG.
Kaila P.
Best makeup spray ever!!! Love the way the mist comes out, love the way it melts my makeup to my skin and love the way it makes my makeup last! I haven’t used the other sprays from UD yet but I’m super excited if they’re all as good as this one!
Christine D.
I like this spray a lot. It is a little bit more expensive bit it is worth trying out. I bought my at Ulta. You could also test it out before you purchase it at the ulta store.
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
I can't tell if this actually does anything, but I use it anyway. I don't like that it has such a high alcohol content and I suspect it might be causing some irritation to my skin. I'd say if you have issues with your makeup longevity or have a special event coming up you may as well give this a try and see if it does anything for you.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I really like this setting spray. It doesn’t feel uncomfortable on your face afterwards. Its not sticky and it makes my make up last all day. The oily zones on my face last longer without having to retouch than if I used another settin spray.
Khadija M.
Best setting spray to get if you have oily skin, its makes your makeup last all day and all night. Making your makeup last through everything without a lot of touching up to do
Elizabeth R.
This has been my favorite setting spray for so long! A lot of setting sprays make me feel sticky or cause my makeup to get weird but this one does not. It actually does help keep my makeup on for much longer and feeling fresh. It will probably always be among my favorite setting sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.