BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kryhstal M.
Bridgeport, WV
I got this setting spray as I was leaving Ulta. The one I have is travel sized you know the ones that sit there at the checkout. It was an impulse buy but totally worth it. J will be purchasing the full size soon m. My makeup doesn't move all day
✨ A.
I live in NYC and the summers are hot and humid. Makeup just slides right off. This is a godsend. It's good for my combination skin. Perfect for nights out when you want your makeup to last all night and for those hot summer days. Great product!
Bree M.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Oh my gosh I never leave my HOUSE without this stuff! It works really well with my combination skin type and leaves my makeup on perfectly for hours. I went to a concert with a full face on, set with this spray, came back home and fell asleep in my makeup and woke up in the morning looking like I had just applied the makeup. It's a godsend!
Crystal R.
This is my favorite setting spray above all others! I have combination skin and I find that this keeps my makeup put while controlling my oil after an all day made up face. I've repurchased multiple times
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the Urban Decay setting sprays. I used to think setting spray was just a dumb scam that doesn't actually do anything but make money for companies until I tried this one. Not only does it set my makeup but I also love using it to spray on eyeshadow brushes for a more pigmented look.
Anneli T.
Provo
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY! It holds up to its name! It is most definitely an all-night spray. It does not affect the finish of your makeup and does not dry out your skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who want to come home with the same makeup they left the house with.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I love my all nighter setting spray. I’ve been using this for a while now and it’s become a must have in my routine. This stuff helps your makeup stay on through tears, sweat, humidity, or anything thrown in your way. I definitely recommend this.
Erica F.
Lubbock, TX
This setting spray is amazing! Let me tell you about it! It works so great! I spray it before & after I apply my makeup' it is so great at keeping your makeup on 24/7!!
It does it's job! I love this stuff!
Christina E.
Elma, WA
Love this stuff !! Keeps the makeup on all day even when I use medical mask on myface! Also I have oily skin once make up is applied but this stuff hasn't added any oil to my face!!! I went through loys of primers before i found this one! Would deffanintly recommend this to everyone
Rachel R.
Arlington, TX
This works so well for me. It holds my makeup throughout the day and I’ve used it to cool down and refresh my makeup on hot summer days too. No UV protection, scent is fine. I have a travel size so it’s super convenient to toss in my work bag.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.