BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lara B.
Clifton, VA
I’m not completely sold on this. My make up did tend to move or fade off of my face while using this, but it could be (most likely) because I subconsciously touch my face a lot at while working. I’ve used it in combination with many primers and foundations and it doesn’t seem to help my overall oiliness.
Valerie Renee B.
United States
I finally tried this setting spray after wanting to for so long and it was totally worth it!! Doesn't feel too heavy and it leaves my makeup looking flawless throughout the day, even through the sweltering heat where I live!! Love, definitely recommend! ❤😍🔥
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
One of the best makeup setting spray out there. This setting spray literally locks in your make up all day or night. Feels light weight on the skin. I think this would be good for all skin types I have oily to combo skin and when I wear this my oils are conrolled.
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
This spray will definitely prolong your makeup wear from day to night. It does not suck the life out of your face either. It sets your makeup so the cakey/powderyness is gone and gives you a natural finish. The mist on the old white bottles is better than the purple tops. Luckily I had a few empty bottles of the old design laying around so I just switch the mist caps every time I buy a new one. I have combo skin - more dry in the winter and this hasn't dried my face out. In the summer, it keeps my makeup on for a good 12 hours. This is my HG and I purchase it from Sephora every time they bring out the 2 packs for the price of 1.
Mia W.
Minneapolis, MN
Great setting spray I love this so much I buy it every two months lasts a great amount of time when I do my makeup is personally when I plan on going out to the festival or concert I always use urban decay's all-nighter setting spray because at the end of the night my makeup isn't smudged as much it really helps with helping my makeup last longer and it's just a great product overall
Jade M.
I’m absolutely obsessed. It’s been summer and where I live it’s 90-100 degrees every day. I get in full glam and sorta this on my face, and my makeup stays on sooo well. It doesn’t sweat off. This setting spray is magical. It works for all skin types.
Katie B.
Salisbury
I'm rating this as four stars because I do believe it helps my makeup stay put longer, however I don't purchase it any longer in favor of more affordable setting sprays that do just as well. I think that the L'Oreal infallible setting spray is just as good.
Nicole P.
carson
I have oily skin and it’s easy for my makeup to drift on top of my skin. I tried the setting spray on a whim and absolutely loved it. It keeps my make up in place all day long. I wore it to Hawaii where there’s very high humidity in my make up looks perfect
Meghan B.
Brunswick
Love this product. It really does work. Keeps my makeup on and also melts all the powders into the skin. This has a lovely sprayer as well. I dont care for the scent and it does contain alcohol which can age skin. You do get lots of product for the price.
Brittany L.
Saint Louis
I love this setting spray! The All Nighter setting spray keeps your makeup on literally all day. You can use this product even if you have sensitive skin. The mist in this product is super fine and refreshing. I love this setting spray and will repurchase!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.