BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Veronica R.
Apopka, FL
This is the holy grail of all setting sprays ! The allnighter setting spray never let's me down. Hot weather or just long hours when I set my makeup worth this, my makeup last all day with out moving one bit. This is a must have ! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
My favorite setting spray I have used. Love the de-slick setting spray from urban decay as well. Spray it all over once my make up is done and it keeps my make up looking fresh without making my face look shiny!
Heather W.
I love the All Nighter Setting spray from Urban Decay. It is lightweight and truly does lock in my make up all day. It's a great product and it looks lovely on the skin. It's one of my favorite setting sprays. I also like the Chill setting spray from Urban Decay. I definitely recommend this product.
Vitoria S.
Miramar, FL
I love love love this. This and Mac plus are my GO TOSSS!!! However... with some aloe, water, alcohol free toner, glycerin and some skin oil you have the same thing for like $5
Ashley R.
Hands down my favorite setting spray! I don't really care for the smell which isn't over powering at all, just a little turn off but the result is great! It's very light weight and doesn't feel sticky. I love the semi Matte finish that it gives me and also the way it helps all my makeup melt together.
Allie W.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I enjoy this product because it makes my makeup look luminous and melts my powder into my skin. Otherwise, I do not see any difference in regards to making my makeup last longer. It smells good, which is a plus.
Julia N.
Pasadena
Definitely one of the best makeup setting sprays I've used. It makes my makeup last all day and stay in place. Also if sprayed onto a brush with eyeshadow it can intensify the color. I would definitely recommend it to others!
destiny m.
Fowler , CA
MUST HAVE. This keeps my makeup looking fresh literally all day. I could take a nap and wake up with my makeup still looking amazing! This is an everyday essential! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Best setting spray of all time!!! I use this on myself and all of my clients, especially my brides! I can guarantee them that their makeup will last all night with this spray! I would definitely recommend this product to others! Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I can't live life without this product! Ever since I discovered it I have not stopped using it. This will keep my makeup on the entire day from early morning till night its amazing! Honestly, I have found no other setting spray that is better than this one. Its pricey but its worth every penny!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.