BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jewels V.
Maplewood, MN
I love this setting spray! I have oily skin and my make up would always move around but with this setting spray, my make up stays on all day. It’s lightweight and keeps my face looking good al day. I always have to buy an extra one to restock. Everyone should have this in their make up collection.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Personally I like the de-slick version better because I feel like it helps to make my makeup last longer in general. Plus I also have oily skin and this setting spray doesn't do the best job at keeping that at bay. I would buy again if the other wasn't available and if it were in the winter though.
Taylor L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best setting spray on the market. This spray prevented my makeup from melting away during a 4hr hike through the desert. Best setting spray for long lasting wear, the name "all nighter" doesn't lie. It has a natural finish, so don't expect a glowy, or matte effect from using this spray.
Taylor B.
This is my all-time favorite setting spray. If you want your look to stay all night, this is your product. I've had makeup stay looking flawless even after swimming a 50 yard race. I think both oily skin and dry skin gals would like it. I recommend this to everyone looking for a good setting spray.
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great product for the summer! It keeps your makeup up on even through sweat. The formula is very lightweight so it doesn't feel like you have a ton on and it's super easy to apply. This is definitely a summer beauty essential for me. I will definitely buy this product again in the future.
Teresa M.
Helendale CA
The only setting spray I have ever been impressed with is urban decay all nighter, it is very lightweight and lasts a really long time. Its very good for oily skin or really hot days. I would definitely buy again.
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
A bit on the pricey side for a setting spray BUT it's great. I was hesitant to buy at first since I'm lowkey cheap but I wanted to see what the hype was about. It's great, doesn't have a harsh smell and lasts long! Splurge and get this!
Christine T.
Los angeles , CA
The best setting Spray I've ever tried , it's last a very loonnnnnng time even after dancing all night I still got home to my make up on my face looking fresh like if I had just done it it's amazing matte finish.
Makena D.
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. It keeps my make up on for quite awhile and helps blend all the powders on my face together. It dries quickly if you fan yourself after applying it and is very refreshing. I recommend this product and would buy it again!
Brianna O.
Clarksville, TN
I love this for making my makeup last all night and for taking away the 'powdery-look' makeup can sometimes give you. It has a matte finish and is great for oily skin. I would 10/10 buy this again and recommend it to people with oily skin and for people looking to make their makeup last all night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.