BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
One of my favorite makeup setting sprays. The formula leaves a nice, natural finish and it really locks in your makeup for the entire day. It's lightweight and once it dries down, you can't even tell that it's on your face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Erika C.
Springfield, NJ
Love this setting spray!!!! My life changed when I found this. It works great and makes my makeup last all night. I have tried to "chill" one before and don't find that it worked as well as this all lighter one. One bottle lasts a pretty long time also so it's with the price.
Amanda K.
Really do like this product. Not only do I prime and set with it, but I also will spray on a beauty blender when applying liquid concealer or contouring. Kind of expensive, and doesn't necessarily make your make up last longer on a super hot day, but I will continue to buy ir
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this daily! I am a teacher and do not have time to worry about my makeup throughout the day. This product keeps my makeup in place. It also helps with my troubled t-zone are. This stud is magic in a bottle! I also wore it on my wedding day and my Makeup didn't budge!
Alley R.
Long wear but still refreshing!! Idk if UD is mass producing these but my last one I bought smelt kind of old. Either way this is the only one out of their setting sprays that really lock it in for me.
Lauren W.
Culleoka, TN
My go to setting spray. I've had trouble in the past finding something to make my make up last. This one keeps my make up in place all day, even in the summer time. Also works great for keeping make up in check for a night out. The only con is the smell isn't very pleasant!
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
this has sentimental value to me because it was one of my first makeup products ever. its great, but there are cheaper alternatives that are just as good. I do recommend it to anyone looking for a great setting spray, and i think you will be pleased if you purchase this!
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love this setting spray. It makes my makeup melt into my face and makes it look flawless without any cakeyness to it. It has a good spray so it can distribute it evenly and it drys quickly and locks in the makeup. It makes my makeup last all day and i highly recommend it.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
I have very oily skin and with this product it helped minimize oilyness for about 6-8 hours. Very little goes a long way about two sprays. Started off with the travel size and went ahead and bought full size.
Julissa A.
El Paso, TX
Only setting spray than I can SWEAR keeps my makeup on all day. The nozzle creates a very nice mist and will not spew on your face and ruin your makeup. A little bit pricey but worth it with how well this product works. Double nozzle cap is very convenient. Would Recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.