BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lekisha M.
Lumberton , NC
This app s by far the best setting spray I have ever used. My makeup lasts all day and night. It's easy to apply and doesn't Cake up on my face. It's not too expensive and I will continue to use it.
Grace H.
Medina
of all the setting sprays i own this one is by far my favorite. i have the full sized one,which stays in my makeup collection, and another in my purse. it keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY. i prefer this particular one over all of the "all nighter" setting sprays. it truly is one of the best
Amanda K.
Really do like this product. Not only do I prime and set with it, but I also will spray on a beauty blender when applying liquid concealer or contouring. Kind of expensive, and doesn't necessarily make your make up last longer on a super hot day, but I will continue to buy ir
Simone C.
Riviera Beach, FL
This setting spray is everything, it's my favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup matte all day. Doesn't matter if if I use high end or drug store brand foundations , it keeps me fresh all day!!!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Far by the best setting spray I've used. I have combination skin, oily ztone and some dry patches on my nose and cheeks. This product is super light weight, easy to use and keeps my make up feet and controls my oils.
Ally S.
Dubuque, IA
Love this setting spray. The mist gives me the right amount every time without loading my face with the product. Holds my makeup in place well and doesn't have an overpowering smell. I think this is the best setting spray on the market, and I have tried a lot of setting sprays.
Bridget M.
I normally love urban decay but this product kind of fell flat for me.  It does;t really apply evenly and doesn't do the job.  My cheaper Maybelline does a better job at setting my makeup from this.  I wouldn't purchase it again, I just don't think its worth it.
Erika C.
Springfield, NJ
Love this setting spray!!!! My life changed when I found this. It works great and makes my makeup last all night. I have tried to "chill" one before and don't find that it worked as well as this all lighter one. One bottle lasts a pretty long time also so it's with the price.
Gigi G.
 I have the old packaging of this spray and it is my go to setting spray of all time! The all nighter spray definitely will last you all night. It is great for controlling or oil on your face and it is not drying on the face at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Destinee D.
If you want your foundation to last all day this is the stuff you need!! You hold it ten inches from your face and just mist all over.  It is literally hair spray for your face!! Its perfect for long days, weddings, prom, or even the average day! It is a must have!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.