BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Irene G.
This stuff is amazing! Worth every penny. I can go out confidently knowing that if it rains my eyebrows won't come off and that I don't have to keep retouching my makeup every hour to keep it looking fresh ❤ Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Brooke O.
Billerica, MA
My makeup literally does not move! It stays on for hours, and through sweat. I played basketball for an hour and my makeup looked like I had just applied it. It is easy to apply and feels wet when you first spray it, but once it dries you have no idea it's even there!
krystal w.
Out of every setting spray that i own i love this one the most. I have a variety of different setting sprays such as glam glow, cover fx, makeup revolution, milani and i always pick this one up. It does have a matte finish but it leaves makeup flawless. Yes i would rebuy
Allison D.
Gastonia, NC
I never put on a full face of make-up without using Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray when I'm done. I love that the spray is lightweight and that it leaves my face feeling hydrated and fresh. I would highly recommend this setting spray if you need your make up to last.
Ana C.
This has been my go to setting spray for years. I haven't felt the need to go and use a different brand as this one does the job I need it to. I typically buy the smaller bottle as I only use the spray when I am going out or have a need for my makeup to stay all day.
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
This really is like hairspray for the face. I like using it when I want a matte look or if I'll be outdoors in warmer temperatures. I also use it with MAC's Fix + if I want a dewy looking finish.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
this has sentimental value to me because it was one of my first makeup products ever. its great, but there are cheaper alternatives that are just as good. I do recommend it to anyone looking for a great setting spray, and i think you will be pleased if you purchase this!
Aprille S.
Definitely does not live up to the hype by any means. It works well for two hours or so, but if you're looking for a true "all-nighter" setting spray, this isn't it. The smallest thing will mess with your makeup, even with this spray. Oddly enough, it also feels drying to the skin, which is bad for someone in my position. If it works for you, then I'm happy for you! I personally would not recommend this product.
Lindsey D.
im never super sure if these setting sprays do all that much, but I do notice a difference using this setter after applicaitons before a night out of dancing....and i am a sweaty betty. go with the reasonably priced trial size of the UD setter - ive liked both the regular and matte versoin!
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I swear by this product. I've tried a million different setting sprays and this one is the best one by far. I bathe in it practically, and my makeup never ever smudges. It's fantastic. Absolutely recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.