BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ĸιnley🌻 H.
Lake Providence, LA
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! It makes my make up last for hours!!!!! The only thing is it is very expensive and if you have read any of my other reviews you should know I like DEALS! But, honestly I keep buying it even with it being expensive!
Cassidy U.
Hico
This is the ish! I have always had super oily skin. 2 hours into wearing my makeup for the day, I'll have that nasty oily shine + my mascara will be running under my eyes. Now I know you're supposed to spray it on before mascara, but seriously guys, do it after and you won't have mascara under your eyes anymore! I can't say enough about this product. I keep one in my bathroom and one in my purse. I absolutely LOVE the Urban Decay Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray!
Lyra A.
This has been my go-to setting spray for at least a decade . It makes my makeup last for hours without smudging and helps my makeup look more natural . When they say all nighter , they really mean it. This is a must have in any makeup kit!
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
I only used this 1 time in store. And it did keep my makeup in place. But it was a very hot day, and i felt like my foundation was sweating off. My eyeliner looked a little funky by the end of the night. I don't know that i would buy it for the price. But it did work for the night.
Khanh N.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this setting spray it really made my makeup come together and look more lived in and cohesive! It did allow my makeup to stay on longer but if i sweat it really built up on my face and i could feel it all but overall its a good setting spray i think more for special occasions!
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spary is the best of the best. Once I tried this product I never looked back! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long! I usually have a hard time with setting spray, because my face gets oily easily, but his keeps my face looking pretty matte throughout the day!
Denaysha B.
I love this setting spray this spray leaves my makeup in place all day. My makeup is smooth and flawless. I am excited to try other setting sprays from this brand. I will constantly repurchase this spray once I am finished with the bottle I have.
Beauty B.
Hollywood , FL
This sets my make up alll dayyy! And very light weight on the face giving a dewy but semi matte finish looking natural but not Cakey. The pros to this product it gives your make up balance so recommend
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Recently went to an outside wedding... located in the Midwest.. during the summer! This saved me. It was 85degrees out and I never had to retouch my makeup! It perfectly sets your makeup without the fear of it moving around if you touch your face. My face gets very oily and this seriously is the holy grail. I kept going to the bathroom to check and my makeup still looked awesome.

Pro tip: I like how this gives you directions to spray in an “X” shape to get all angles of your face covered.
Mira M.
This use to be one of my favs until I came across the final seal and fell in love with it. Nonetheless it gets the job done very lightweight. Doesn't leave the skin splotchy or sticky and it does make your makeup last a very long time.... the price is great being that you can purchase the travel size and still have a great amount of product to last you I would def reccomend it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.