BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelsea R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
When I use this spray, my makeup does not budge until I wash it off. I do three spritzes - one down the middle of my face and one on each side. They mean it when they say it is all night long. The only thing is I only use it at night because I like my makeup to look more natural during the day and this really seals your face.
Savannah M.
Gadsden, AL
I recently purchased this setting spray duo to see if it would help my face stay hydrated and stay put all day. It would pretty good for the most part but t still does not help it stay on and around my nose. About 4 hours into the day it starts breaking up a little even with my holy grail foundations.
Brionna S.
Lakeland, FL
This setting spray is literally the only one I've used that actually works. The true test was my engagement photos in the 90 degree humidity and heat of florida. My make up did not budge and I looked like I had just applied my make up all day long! I never do my make up without using this spray anymore!
Karen T.
Ok so before I never used setting spray. I decided to try the smaller size because I didn't want to dish out 30 bucks for a full size. But oh how regret not buying the full size. I am currently out and going to buy one asap!! If you haven't tried setting sprat stop what you're doing and go buy one now!
Emily K.
Hanoverton, OH
This setting spray is no joke. My makeup stays on ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. It's easy to apply, lightweight, and it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. This is by far the best setting spray I've ever used. I bought my first one 3 years ago and I don't think I'll ever switch it up for something else.
Meagan C.
Navarre, FL
If you want your makeup to stay on all day through sweat and tears then this is a must. Sprayer on it is nice and does not spray out droplets, it is a fine mist. I have oily skin and it does not make my face more oily. I can tell a difference on days when I use this setting spray and days when I don't
Emma C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this so much! It keeps my makeup on all day which is a hard thing to do. An extra little tip with this as well, if you mist your brushes (not too close or you could ruin the product with a soaking brush), you get better color payoff and it lasts longer. I love doing this trick with highlighters.
Alice B.
Washington, DC
Best long lasting setting spray on the market. It's an OG favorite but is still around for a reason. I always use this when I'm going to have a long day or I'm going out. It refreshes my makeup and keeps it locked in place. It's what I always recommend to people when they ask for a good setting spray.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
Yesssss. This setting spray is everything. It's so easy to apply and it lasts all day / night. It keeps my makeup in place all day. Very matte finish ! I love this spray. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Out of all my makeup and skin products (and I have TONS, like a lot of u probably do), this is in my top 5. I have repurchased this a few times already. Yes, it makes your makeup stay all day l9ng, but that isn't the best part. The best part is that this refreshes your makeup if you spray it midway thru the day. Instead of cakin on more makeup. Anyone who uses a translucent setting powder NEEDS this. It keeps it in place, but it also takes that powdery look away. Instead of looking like u are covered in powder, your skin looks sleek and dewy. Just realize that as tempted as u may be to buy the smaller size so u don't have to spend as much money at once, u should buy the large size. It's twice as expensive, but FOUR times the product. Meaning the small size Is twice as expensive per ounce. And trust me, once u use this, u will use it every time u wear foundation so the big size is worth it. I know a lot of people who use the smashbox primer water as a setting spray, but don't think they are equal, the primer water is not even close
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.