BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nailah H.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is my new go to makeup product. It keeps my makeup on all day after a long day of being me. I have oily t zones and my makeup still stays on. It doesn't have a weird scent and it's not oily or greasy , it's very lightweight. It even lasts during my naps. Overall, I will buy this forever
Morgan L.
Total game changer. This is one of my products always have two back ups on hand so I definitely never run out! The spritz is perfect! This product makes my make up stay perfect for ever! Definitely worth your money. Don't end your make up application without this setting spray!
Mikaela M.
Lynbrook, NY
I always use this setting spray whenever I put on my makeup. I haven't had any problems with my makeup smudging and me looking like a hot mess. That being said, I tried one other setting spray from amazon for $12 and I had the same effect. Maybe they are both good but it could be that I just have a really good primer.
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
Ive been using this one for over 2 years now, I've tried to many others but i continuously go back to this one. Its just good, keeps my makeup on all day. it helps makeup look a little bit more natural and not cake. Will for sure be purchasing again.
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
Completely melts my makeup together. Makes my face feel super soft. I'm not sure how much longer it makes my makeup last, but I've never had an issue with my makeup not lasting. Super easy to apply, and you can't over apply.
Amber C.
Anderson
I alive this product. It has a fresh smell and goes on light and nice. This spray helps your makeup stay on all day. I work in healthcare and don't have time to touch up throughout the day. With this product I don't have to worry about it. Once I put my makeup on it stays on.
Angela R.
Flushing, NY
All nighter is perfect for all skin types. It really does make your makeup last "all night" but the only thing I dislike is that it contains alcohol. I have dry/combo skin and I've noticed that my makeup will look a little dryer after a few hours if I use this in the morning.
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
I love applying this after I’m done with my makeup and highlight. This works as a setting lotion for me to make my makeup last. Give it a good shake and a few spray them I’m good to go. It’s oil free and not a strong scent to it
Krysta F.
This spray helps my makeup last through any even I'm attending. I feel the moisturizing effects even though it is very lightweight. I have combination skin and this works amazing. I will be purchasing this again!
Lekisha M.
Lumberton , NC
This app s by far the best setting spray I have ever used. My makeup lasts all day and night. It's easy to apply and doesn't Cake up on my face. It's not too expensive and I will continue to use it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.