BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Simone C.
Riviera Beach, FL
This setting spray is everything, it's my favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup matte all day. Doesn't matter if if I use high end or drug store brand foundations , it keeps me fresh all day!!!
Rachel G.
Kenmore , NY
I love using this setting spray! This is the first one I have ever tried and I don't think I'll be using another brand anytime soon! It will last you all day and I especially love it because it makes your lipstick last so long too!!
Lysette G.
It’s only okay, I didn’t really notice a difference when I used this. Everyone hypes this product up and I just don’t see the big deal with it, my drug store setting sprays work better than this if I’m being honest. Save yourself the money and go for a different setting spray.
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
THE MUST HAVE. One time I went to the club, for 6 hours, after setting my face with this. I came home and was too tired to wash my face. I went straight to my bed and woke up the next morning with my face completely in tact
Destinee D.
If you want your foundation to last all day this is the stuff you need!! You hold it ten inches from your face and just mist all over.  It is literally hair spray for your face!! Its perfect for long days, weddings, prom, or even the average day! It is a must have!
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. Seriously. I love setting spray and this one in particular is awesome. It is a little pricy, but it is worth it. If you buy it at Ulta and keep the receipt, you can return it if you don't like it for a refund I believe! But I would never recommend returning it. IT WORKS LIKE HEAVEN
Kate C.
Brooklyn
This is an incredible product!! It has to be tried to believed. Many nights in college I would wear this out over my makeup, sleep in my makeup, get up the next morning, and my makeup would still be perfect, and I would wear it out again! Not the best for my skin, but really saves on time and makeup use!!! LOVE this product.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
This keeps my makeup on and perfect for hours! No matter if I'm dancing, at the beach, sweating at all it is perfect! Great for both oily and dry skin. Doesn't leave me feeling gross. Love, love, love!!!
Kristin Z.
Crowley
It’s number one because it is the very best setting spray out there!! It goes on in a fine mist, dries quickly, and doesn't leave any streaks or runs (like the ELF one I tried!) My skin can be on the dry side sometimes, but this spray doesn't leave my face feeling dry or tight.
Jamie S.
Portsmouth , OH
This spray is the bomb! You want your makeup to last, then buy this product! I have combination skin and it works great for me! The only thing I would improve is the applicator, it's a spray and I lprefer it to "mist" your face, but it works so darn good that it doesn't matter!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.