BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Breeauna N.
High Springs, FL
This product out of all of the others has to absolutely be the best. It is definitely long lasting and it is easy to put on and it will stay on all day long. I really do recommend this product to daily makeup wearers its amazing an well worth the money. So go buy this product you love it.
Maria Ignacia G.
Randolph, NJ
I was never an avid setting spray user but I was gifted this and I have been converted! This stuff makes my makeup last all night and just helps everything looked seamless and well blended. I have repurchased since then and will continue to do so!
Hunny Q.
San Diego , CA
Oh my god this setting spray is my holy Grail this is the only setting spray that I use all the time because it's so great and it's so easy to apply and it keeps you from smudging your make up
Catie B.
Omg, fell in love after my first use and now have purchased many bottles since and recommend it to all my friends. It truly is a misting spray that sets your makeup. I use powder foundation and it no longer smudges and literally lasts all day. I use this product everyday. Worth every penny.
Kirstin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I continue to buy this (probably 5th+ bottle) because it definitely helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day. If I don't wear it, my makeup comes off super easily and it almost looks like I'm not wearing any foundation after half a day. I docked it one star because it still doesn't make it last for 12 hours or a full work day, but absolutely still helps keep my make up in place and last longer than it would without it
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is an amazing setting primer. It makes my makeup last all day and takes the powdery look away. Easy to apply, doesn't really smell like anything and keeps everything in place.
Kathleen A.
Fairport , NY
This is a great setting spray. It comes out in a fine mist and helps keep my makeup in place all day. I also use it to intensify eye shadows! I think it works for all skin types but if you are super oily maybe try de-slick instead! I would repurchase.
Amber R.
Many people don't understand what a setting spray is for so let me start with that: after applying your make up, spritz your face with 2 sprays of setting spray. It acts as a shield between your make up and the environment. It holds your make up in place and protects it.

I love UD setting sprays for 2 reasons. First, I live in South Texas where its blazing hot and humid 10 months of the year. This spray keeps my make up in place thru all the sweating.

Second, I'm a mom of two and that means my face is touched by little hands and rubbing against car seats all day long. Not to mention all the times thru the day where I have to wipe who knows what off my face... This setting spray keeps my makeup ON!

I even keep the tiny one to travel with. Mom approved.
Sydney D.
CARLE PLACE, NY
Such an amazing setting spray. I love makeup and had been looking to invest in a good setting spray and this one is so popular I looked into it. I was kinda skeptical and worried it wouldn't work on my super oily skin. However, I noticed on the sephora website they had a great deal, where you could get two bottles for $39, when one I did originally $30, so I snatched the deal and I'm so glad I did. This is so wonderful and it really does prolong my makeup. I wear makeup to school daily and this spray really makes it last all day long til I shower later at night. I highly recommend it to all. Btw I believe the two for $39 sale is still going on to grab it while you can!!! The pic is of my makeup 9hours after it was originally applied, and I don't touch up!
Meredith T.
I freaking love this stuff! I use it every single day and I've gone through probably 8 bottles. I have dry skin and it hydrates and sets my makeup. I feel like I look so much more put together when I use it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.