BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lydia E.
I think this is a very good product for some people but I like to be able to layer my setting spray so I can add addition highlight layers and this makes my skin have a film over it if I use too many coats so I don't know if I'd purchase this again
Emilee A.
north aurora, IL
this product does keep your makeup lasting for a very long time the only thing i very much dislike is the smell. it does go away after a few minutes but the initial smell makes me gag almost. but it does an amazing job keeping your makeup in place!
Martha B.
Pleasantville
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray is good, not my favorite but definitely does the job and helps you're makeup to stay on longer.  I don't like the actually spray pump, thats the only thing I would personally change about the packaging but over all its a good product that I would repurchase.
Emily L.
Watertown , MA
This product was very good if you like keeping your make up on I'll be in like going out I like coming back late and then taking make up off it's very easy to apply I would totally buy this product again and it keeps your make up on for a long time.
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
There is not a day that I wear makeup without setting it with the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Spray! it keeps my make up in place and provides a matte finish, so you can't even tell it's there. If I don't wear it for some weird reason, my make up lasts half as long as if I wear it. Overall, love this product and have repurchased many, many times!
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
This is the best setting spray. It holds everything in place, smells okay, and doesn't leaving my face feeling gross or like it has layers of product on it. Have bought this repeatedly, and it continues to be my go-to setting spray. Worth the price.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
I really love this setting spray!! It doesn't have a bad smell which some setting sprays do and it keeps my makeup fresh! I have combination skin and do get oily in my T zone but I think that spray does a great job at keeping me look great all day.
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
I love this setting spray!! The price of $15 is worth it. Their are other setting sprays out there that are a lot more expensive. It smells great too! Very misty which is a plus as well!❤😍
Kirstin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I continue to buy this (probably 5th+ bottle) because it definitely helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day. If I don't wear it, my makeup comes off super easily and it almost looks like I'm not wearing any foundation after half a day. I docked it one star because it still doesn't make it last for 12 hours or a full work day, but absolutely still helps keep my make up in place and last longer than it would without it
Lyndsey J.
West New York, NJ
This setting spray works miracles. One spritz of this and my makeup is lasts all day and night. My days usually start around 8 a.m. and end around 10 p.m. and with sissy my makeup lasts all day and looks flawless, even in the hot summer days.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.