BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kathy M.
yes!!!! This product rocks. My makeup stayed out as a wept like a baby in church. Seriously though. It's a must have. Pat your face if it gets wet don't rub your makeup around. Let this bad boy do its job and gently pay your face. It's amazing!!!!!!
Lydia E.
I think this is a very good product for some people but I like to be able to layer my setting spray so I can add addition highlight layers and this makes my skin have a film over it if I use too many coats so I don't know if I'd purchase this again
Rachel W.
This really does keep everything in place.  To me, it's not for everyday use because it does feel heavy on my skin but it held up to a long night of dancing and walking between venues in the middle of summer in a hot southeastern city.
Karina J.
Farmersville, CA
I personally don’t like this setting spray for my face, even though many people rave about it. It tends to break down my makeup even faster around my nose area. I would recommend trying it out on your skin type but for my oily skin, it doesn’t work.
Allyson M.
I love this setting spray the packaging is weird though it has a cap over the cap over the sprayer and when I first opened it I did not know and ended up unscrewing the bottle and losing half my product trying to pop off what I thought was the cap
Hannah H.
San Diego, CA
I use this setting spray every time I’m wearing an ounce of makeup. It keeps all your makeup looking fresh and new all day and all night! My skin also feels moisturized and fresh throughout a long work day when I’m wearing the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Mariana R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is truly the holy grail of setting sprays! First time I tried it was going out for my best friend's 21st and I could not believe how perfect my make up stayed throughout the night! I will forever use this product and recommend it to everyone!
Mary O.
Belcamp, MD
Keeps makeup on the skin a lot longer than if not used and it also is great for taking down the powderiness of your face! I would recommend for every skin type as it keeps oils down and also makes dry patches that you may have not noticeable at all!
Casey C.
Yasssss! This setting spray is everything I could ask for in a setting spray. It is lighweight and has a fine mister. It is good for oily skin and literally keeps my makeup on all day long. I would recommend it and will definitely be repurchasing.
Ani V.
Honestly through all the beauty gurus I know, most of them use this Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray. I don't mind spending a little extra on makeup products to try them out; prior to this one, I bought the Urban Decay Oil-Control Setting Spray and I honestly didn't like it - my skin is very oily and it really didn't make a difference at all. I exchanged that one for the normal Long Lasting spray and it honestly works so much better!

One piece of advice though - don't go into this purchase thinking it's going to stop your skin from becoming oily again at some point during the night. My skin did seem to look oilier towards the latter end of the night, but it did a great job in keeping my makeup from getting ruined. Honestly I bought the smaller size for $14 that's near the cash registers at Sephora and it's totally worth it. I recommend people trying that one out if they don't want to buy the bigger $30 one. :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.