BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Daeja F.
Dakota City, NE
Love this product. Honestly do not know where I'd be without it. It is perfect for every type of skin! Keeps my makeup in place all day so I don't have to wonder if my makeup is melting off. I have repurchased this product about 3 or 4 times. I'm addicted.
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
This is my every day makeup spray. It has such a clean smell and I️ love how nice it feels on the skin. I️ have combination skin and I️ just feel like the product helps mattify my face and allow all my powders to come together smoothly. Would recommend to everyone especially because it’s an awesome price.
Marlea A.
Cortland
This is my go to setting spray! I've been using this for years and I still continue to use it! It's few easy sprays and your set for the day. With natural oxidation of makeup I think it sets it the best that it can, and I can see a noticeable difference in my makeup when I do use it and when I don't at the end of the night! I would recommend this other others!
Chaya B.
Absolutely love this! I use both this and my tatcha spray anytime I do my makeup. It helps my makeup stay on all day and night. No need for any touch ups. I spray it on my beauty blender as well, as I'm applying my foundation.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really recommend this to those who have oily skin or combination skin! This really makes my fave makeup stay in place all day! Even in the warmer weather it stays on pretty well. I would totally recommend this product!
Elizabeth B.
Terre Haute, IN
Having trouble with ANY makeup not staying all day? This setting spray helps even the most difficult makeup stay! Whether you're going for a bronzed look for the day, it has your bronzer all day... or whether you want a full face of makeup! Highly recommend this setting spray to any girl/guy looking for something that encourages your makeup to stay all day!
Sara N.
Nashville
I love this stuff! Extends the wear of my foundation. I have combination skin and it seems to control the oil around my nose a little bit, but I would suggest still using a mattifying primer if you struggle with oil.
It smells a little weird, but it works!
Hannah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I dont use the setting spay often because I feel like it makes my face feel a little oily, but I got this as a Christmas gift and do feel like it keeps my makeup on during a long night out or an outdoor party! I just always keep blotting papers and translucent powder with me to get rid of any shine.
Allyson D.
Florence , AZ
Love it a lot but I hate having to pay the price for it, but it does make your makeup last all night! I like a lot of the drugstore ones like also ones you can find at Ulta I would try them if you don't like the price
Sophie S.
It definitely reduces a lot of make up meltdown. The face always feel cool after applying it. The spray makes it really easy to apply. Although it kinda smells bad, it is a pretty reliable product that you need for daily make up. Yes, will recommend this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.