BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Elizabeth B.
Terre Haute, IN
Having trouble with ANY makeup not staying all day? This setting spray helps even the most difficult makeup stay! Whether you're going for a bronzed look for the day, it has your bronzer all day... or whether you want a full face of makeup! Highly recommend this setting spray to any girl/guy looking for something that encourages your makeup to stay all day!
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
I first bought this in the trial size since it was already a bit pricey just as it was, and I wanted a chance to try it before committing to a more expensive full size. I've tried setting sprays before and have not been super impressed. I really liked this one. My makeup lasted a lot longer, which was important to me since I sometimes teach labs from morning until night and don't want my makeup worn away by midday, nor do I really feel like taking a break to fix my makeup. This really did the trick. A bit of a dewy look without it being overkill (since I've had sprays that went overblown "dewy" to where it looked just wet or oily). I agree with another Influenster that you probably won't notice much of a difference if you aren't wearing full coverage foundation. I use a semi-sheer foundation and that still wears away pretty quickly. But I expected that before even trying the product, so I can't rate it lower for that. The one time I did try a fuller coverage foundation, it was set in place. It's a great spray, and I highly recommend it!
Mak F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This spray is long lasting, easy to apply ,and very lightweight. It keeps my makeup locked in all day. It keeps my makeup looking flawless until i decide to wash it away! I use it everyday and my makeup does not budge at all! This is the only setting spray I use. I live by it!! I would totally recommend!!
Alyssa Y.
This stuff is awesome!! Keeps my makeup on all night like it's suppose to do. I don't wear makeup often so a bottle for me last a longgggggg time. The price is worth it and it smells great. I would definitely recommend
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
This is such a great setting spray and it truly allows your makeup to stay on all day. It's great for oily skin but I would still put your setting powder and cloths in your purse that you use to remove shine because that will still occur. It doesn't go on heavy and is truly one of the best on the market.
Sabrina S.
Orlando, FL
I like the makeup but I don't like the smell of the setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place for most of the day but if I sweat a lot it doesn't. Its so lightweight that I love it. Like I said before though a con is that it smells. I buy it all the time.
Teresa M.
Hudson, FL
Looooove the new packaging!
Sleek new packaging but same amazing results. All Nighter is my go-to for holding my makeup in place all day and all night. Go to work, meet friends for dinner, come home and ... yep, my makeup is still good to go! Forgetting my All Nighter is like forgetting to brush my teeth!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Must have product that I will repurchase again and again. I don't know what magic is in this product to make it work as well as it does. It helps your makeup melt together (in the best way) and last forever! I use this on a friend and she wore her makeup for literally 24 hours (long story lol). Worth every penny!
Maddy B.
This setting spray I have re purchased maybe 7 times! It really locks in your foundation and sets your face not making you powdery or cakey. I would be dying if this was not in my makeup bag because let me tell you, setting spray is my favorite part after doing makeup and is something I use on the daily.
T ..
I was so skeptical about this actually keeping my makeup in place and lasting longer - especially for the price, but I am a convert. This is my HG setting spray. For someone with super oily skin, this is a life saver.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.