BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Allison R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This was my go to setting spray for a very long time and it never disappointed me. However, my makeup didn’t stay on as long as I wanted but it kept it on my face for a good amount of time. I’d buy it again! Especially now that they sell it at Nordstrom Rack!
Ashton M.
Columbus, GA
I received a setting spray as a sample from Ipsy. I really enjoyed using it, but was not a fan of the price. Urban decay is an excellent brand, but the price point is a little too high for me. The setting spray does a great job at keeping my make up in place.
chloe m.
77523
This is the best thing ever!!! It blew me out of the water !! Totally recommend this for a setting spray & it last the whole entire day !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !! It’s really good for both dry and oily skin !! Defiently would buy it again !!
Stephanie H.
New York
This urban decay setting spray is amazing it’s the best one ever and it really sets your make up so you could be dancing all night long you could be doing anything and it will last the whole night so it’s like the best like I’m obsessed with it right now! 😍❤️
Kyra M.
This is amazing, outstanding, and perfect. The spray is not too harsh, it is only a mist. It makes my makeup look amazing and it keeps it on throughout the day. In my experience, this could work on any skin type. I love this, but it is a little bit expensive.
Carissa P.
warsaw
Hands down my favorite setting spray ever. I only have the travel size but I will be purchasing the full size ASAP. It keeps my makeup on for 2 days straight. No smudges or smears. The only thing I dislike is the pepper smell it has but that can be overlooked.
Georgia L.
Berkeley, CA
This makes my makeup last all day! I have noticed that this spray does keep my face cooler and I get less oily and sweaty when I set my makeup with this spray. My makeup has been lasting all day/night ever since getting this spray. 10/10 would recommend.
Belle C.
Oh man, I used to not believe in setting sprays because I thought they would have more of a placebo effect and make you think your makeup is good throughout the day, but it was just as it normally is, but MAN WAS I WRONG. This setting spray is like using eyelashes, once you start, you really can’t stop. This setting spray is actually amazing. I use it to make shimmers more pigmented, I spray it all around my face, and I usually like to apply my highlighter while it’s still wet on my face to make my face beam! I also use it on my clients and they always ask how their makeup stayed on so well and it’s all an ode to this amazing spray. 9/10 though honestly just because it turns into an addiction, but the product itself is 53838/10. Truly amazing product.
Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
The best setting spray I have ever used. Does exactly as it says but since it has such long durability you want to make sure you wash your face before bed to prevent breakouts from left over make up residue. Would recommend for special events such as weddings.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Urban Decay never fails me! I have loved every product I have used and this is no exception. It defibnitely keeps my makeup on all day and night! As a mother, I don't necessarily wear makeup for long periods of time most days, but when I do, this is my go to!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.