BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jamie L.
Mason, MI
This is my favorite setting spray. You can use this alone or atop setting powder to achieve super long lasting make up. You can also use it to refresh your make up later in the day, or use it to apply your make up wet (makes the color more pigmented and helps it last even longer).
Nikki M.
Brunswick, OH
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! And so happy they changed the size and packaging color! The white bottles were awful! I work odd hours and sometimes in the midst of summer heat, this helps keep my makeup from melting right off my face! And it doesn’t clog the pores!I recommend this product to everyone I know!
Alixx A.
Tucson , AZ
If you want you makeup to stay all day long and have no flash back in your pictures?! this is the product to have. its light weight and non sticky. This product keeps your makeup in place for 12 hours. Just shake a few times and spray a few inches away from your face. and let dry!
Sophia I.
Eugene, OR
Holy grail setting spray. I have been using this product for the past three years and have converted friends and family to do the same. If you happen to have an unexpected sleepover this ensures you won’t look like a total train wreck the next morning (well other than your hair).
Shayna T.
I wore this for my wedding and it shocked me. It lasted from 9am on a Saturday until I was finally able to really sit down and wash my face at 11pm on Sunday. My makeup looked absolutely flawless the entire time. It didn't crumble or smudge or cake or anything. I was completely sold!!
Marjorie G.
Best setting spray ever! The all nighter has no competition! It will make your makeup last all night! It melts right into your makeup. Great for oily skin who's makeup tends to move. I have bought this again and again! Excited for the new setting sprays they just released! If they are as great as this one!
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
I have this setting spray. And although I love it I still find that my makeup transfers after application of this product. My skin tone is very caramel macchiato, so when testing setting spray all I have to do is hug someone who is wearing white, and unfortunately my tan is now their tan 🤷🏽‍♀️
Allie M.
I love this stuff! I feel like it really adds a few hours to my makeup and makes everything stay in place. At first, I thought setting spray was silly and unnecessary, but now I can't live without it!
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
The absolute best setting spray on the market! I have sensitive skin and rosacea, and I sweat a lot. This spray doesn't irritate my skin and keeps my makeup in place all day long (even on 95 degree days like today). I typically use it over setting powder to maximum staying power!
Denise S.
Beaumont, TX
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is the product to have I was pleasantly surprised to find it out that it did so much more than set my face. I usually have to touch up my makeup midway throughout the day/night, but not so with this. The areas where my makeup tends to move the most is my forehead and nose, and even those areas showed no signs of wear and tear, and it looked as if everything was freshly applied. My face didn't feel hard or have that ashy after look either. The setting spray settled really smooth onto my skin and to be totally truthful I would buy 2 just so I would never run out. Even the bottle look is so sleek and appeasing, I bought my product at Ulta and I can truthfully say it was a great investment. If someone were to ask me my favorite part using the setting spray during the Halloween season is, I would have to say all my HD makeup stays in place. I would advise you to order a bottle of your going to be loading makeup onto your face during Halloween, it's even a great shield to prevent skin irritating makeup from harming your skin. Spray it before you put any makeup on then when your finish doing your bomb Halloween look saturate your face with this amazing product again and watch it go to work. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.