BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather W.
Albany, NY
Hydration and makes my makeup last all day. MY favorite way to use All Nighter is to mist before and after my makeup application. I spray 4 sprays in an X and a T motion across the face to get an all around mist. It really does set all the powders and makes it last from dusk til dawn!
Lyia M.
Henderson, CO
So when I had gotten this product I had very high expectations due to my setting sprays never working but when I used this it made my makeup stay all day , made sure to protect my makeup , with the sun protection I couldn't tell but it didn't make my makeup run like normal . Overall amazing product , totally recommended!
Olivia R.
Fox River Grove
I really do love this product. It truly does what it says and makes my makeup last all night! The only downside to this product is that it is pretty drying. However, this product is perfect for those days and nights that I am taking photos because there is no reflection.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Far by the best setting spray I've used. I have combination skin, oily ztone and some dry patches on my nose and cheeks. This product is super light weight, easy to use and keeps my make up feet and controls my oils.
Kimber H.
Orem, UT
Seriously this stuff is the best makeup setting spray you will ever use. My makeup probably could've lasted through a tsunami it was that good! It also the only spray I would use for my wedding day. The coverage felt like and didn't make my face greasy or my foundation Cakey!
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I haven't met anyone who has used this and not loved it. Really does keep your makeup on all night. Even does a decent job with sweat. I have repurchased over and over and will always recommend to friends
Gabriella M.
rootstown
I am a sweaty person. This setting spray saves my life on the reg. At the end of the day my makeup is in place and it keeps my makeup from melting off when it’s hot outside.
Bridget M.
I normally love urban decay but this product kind of fell flat for me.  It does;t really apply evenly and doesn't do the job.  My cheaper Maybelline does a better job at setting my makeup from this.  I wouldn't purchase it again, I just don't think its worth it.
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
Love love LOVE this makeup setting spray! It really helps to set my makeup so it’s not rubbing off on my clothes. It comes out as a fine mist so a few sprays is all you need! One thing - make sure you put this on BEFORE your mascara! Otherwise it’ll be running down your face...
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
This keeps my makeup on and perfect for hours! No matter if I'm dancing, at the beach, sweating at all it is perfect! Great for both oily and dry skin. Doesn't leave me feeling gross. Love, love, love!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.