BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Mya S.
Wyoming , MI
BEST ALL NIGHT MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY HANDS DOWN! I have tried NYX, and even mario badescu, nothing sets my makeup better then this spray, it sprays the perfect amount as well!  Doesn't smell strong or weird either, would totally buy again next time around!
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
Wow is all I can say! The spray didn't feel sticky or heavy on my face. My makeup noticeably lasted longer after using this spray. I am now a huge fan and will use this for any special occasion or girls night out when I want to look extra all night long!
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
It works for everyone and I have no idea how. I have sensitive oily/normal combo skin. It's the only setting spray I have used that actually works!!! Just get it, totally worth the $$
Sydney B.
Great Falls, MT
I really like the product itself I just wish the spray bottle wasn’t so aggressive I feel like it always just splashed my face with the setting spray instead of misting it around evenly. If the product could be in a different bottle I would use it more.
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
I love this product! The design of the box and the bottle are great and it has wo lids on it. It sets my makeup for the entire day! As long as you follow the directions it works perfectly. Urban Decay continues to be one of my favorite companies!
Chelsea N.
Windermere, FL
THIS IS THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON THE MARKET!!! I have been using this for years and I cannot go a day of wearing makeup without it! A few spritz will make your makeup last all day, no joke! This is something I never pass up on and will always purchase!
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles , CA
When they say all nighter they mean ALL NIGHTER!! This setting spray is amazing for my night out make up on the weekends, i love how lightweight it is and it lasts forever! LOVE this products!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
The price is scary but it has become a staple in my make up routine. This helps my makeup last 4 or 5 hours without me having to blot my face. The bottle does last quite a while but it mostly depends on how much you have to use.
Jessica A.
FOUNTAIN INN, SC
Used this on my friend when I did her makeup for her wedding. She went through the wedding, and the reception without her makeup smudging. I was so impressed. I keep this with me now when I am doing makeup on others for special occasions or photoshoots.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
This is a must for oily girls who want their makeup to last all day! It is so much better than the one that targets oily skin. That one I feel clogs my pores but this one on the other hand does not! It isn’t kidding when it says it will last all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.