BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Allison C.
HOLY GRAIL. This is a serious must have. It keeps your make up on literally all day and night. I never have to redo my make up after a workout either. You need it.
Dakota K.
Bend, OR
Long story short: On St. Patrick's Day I hosted a 3 hour pregame (complete with the usual shenanigans and beer guzzling), went out till 3 am, made a pizza from scratch, and woke up at 10:30 am with my make up still looking PERFECT. This is the best setting spray of all time and I wont use anything else.
Leah M.
I have mixed reviews about this, it's a good spray and I think it gets the job done. However, if you plan on wearing makeup for long periods of time, there are better products out there on the market that get the job done but if you're just getting into setting sprays, I think this is a good product to start out using.
Crystal P.
I absolutely love love this setting spray. My make up stays in place all day and even into the evening. I am really impressed with how well it works. My skin doesn't get oily nor does it rub off. The packing was nice I like the look. The only con that I find to this spray is the smell it is kind of stinky.
Leah T.
This is by far the best setting spray I’ve ever used. It is kind of pricy but it’s 100% worth it with how great of a job it does. My makeup barely budges at all when I use this spray so I will continue to buy this product.
Kylie H.
Best setting spray ever! I have combination skin with a super oily forehead and this helps keep the shine under control. My makeup will last all day with this and I've even used it at the beach and kept all my make up on despite the heat and water! It's like my secret weapon. Will be purchasing again, I'm hooked
Ellie F.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product is a godsend! I have oily skin and without using a setting spray my makeup is gone so quickly. It really does make my makeup last longer and I love the new packaging they just came out with. The old bottles were white which showed fingerprints from my other makeup but I love the new sleek black look.
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
This is my second favorite setting spray. It was my first favorite but then I tried the MAC setting spray. This is still a great product! I use it as a face primer and as a setting spray since I have oily skin. It helps keep my foundation from sliding off during the day and keeps my face looking matte and fresh.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
This stuff is wonderful, not only does it make your makeup
last ALL day it keeps my oily skin under control. I received a small size in my
Sephora Play box and fell in love. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
as it keeps everything in place and looking like you just finished your makeup.
Itzel M.
This product is seriously amazing! My eye shadow stays in place and does not smear or crease. I just really love how easy it is to apply, a few sprays and i'm set!  I can tell the difference it has made and I love it. Best decision I made in getting it. Plus, it is not expensive at all and worth the price! I
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.