BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristy S.
Works great! I work 12 hours shift at work and love that it makes my makeup last all night. Not to happy with the price and the amount of product that you get. But a great setting spray the makes your makeup last.
ashleigh g.
Valatie, NY
this product is amazing!! it helps me blend my bronzer and highlighter better in my foundation. also it works great for shimmery eye shadows or highlight that u want to have pop out more. i would definitely recommend this product and it's worth the price
Kelly P.
Midland, MI
Really it's a full on live afair. There isn't anything bad to say about this at all. It mists nicely and has a pleasant smell. I have super dry skin and it really is good to my skin and doesn't dry it out at all.
Teanna M.
Windsor, CA
This setting spray is a holy grail product for me. I love how it makes your face feel like nothing was sprayed on it but it makes the whole difference throughout the day. Im buying this again when I run out. Highly recommend.
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
I have no complaints about this setting spray. The packaging is nice and it makes a huge difference in the way my makeup looks at the end of the day. You know it's a good setting spray when you can tell a difference in your makeup with and without it :)
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
It doesn't make my face feel sticky and it gives it a soft loose feel. It makes my make up last all day without smudging anything or making anything look cakey. Even if you sweat like crazy it'll still keep your skin and make up intact
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
Love love love this! Sets my makeup in place and makes it last way longer! Melts down powder so makeup doesn't look caked on. As long as I'm not profusely sweating it lasts a pretty lit time. A bit pricey but a good amount of product. Would buy it again.
Madison 🎀.
Sewell, NJ
A great set. The Quick Fix makes me feel refreshed in the morning and smells fantastic! Great spray to prep my skin before priming. The setting spray is the best one I've used. I've tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one. My make up even stays on after diving underwater. It's amazing.
Diana R.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely love it! It lasted me all day throughout school and work! I have combination skin & it didn't make me oily at all!! Only bad thing is that a little of my highlight came off but the rest of my make up stayed in place, definitely recommend!
FTROO G.
Rancho Cucamonga
This lasts me hours and hours and I love it and yes it keeps my makeup in place all day and howvee it is on the expensive side and it good for any types of skin, I don't think it has any sun protection however I'm it sure and I do recommend it to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.