BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jodie E.
Phoenix , AZ
I’ve heared many good things about this item , I’ve heared it’s good for a combination of kind types ❤️ AND LET ME TELL YOU YOUR MAKEUP STAYS ON ALL DAY !! You wouldn’t regret you choice , I would super highly recommend this to all my friends and family
Nicole H.
Redmond, OR
It actually makes my makeup last a long time. I also love that it makes my skin less powdery. The only complaint is the scent. I'm assuming it has a high alcohol content for lasting power but it smells terrible. My boyfriend nicknamed it "fireball" haha
Madison A.
kirkland, WA
Love this stuff!

Especially love it for travel, gives you solid coverage and holds everything together.

Make sure you close your eyes and just give yourself a overall mist across the face!
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
Received this as a sample in my Sephora Play box. I love that it doesn't just sit on your skin, you can't even feel it and it blends into your makeup and makes it last. I have dry skin and it works for me.
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
I love this product! The design of the box and the bottle are great and it has wo lids on it. It sets my makeup for the entire day! As long as you follow the directions it works perfectly. Urban Decay continues to be one of my favorite companies!
Sydney F.
This was a great product! It had me looking fresh all night long! I like how it gave me a nice glow. It wasn't sticky, so that was good. It had a very natural looking shimmer. It didn't make my makeup look heavy either. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessenia O.
Orlando, FL
I know that the UD All Nighter is from the company Skindinavia, however, I feel that the UD works soooo much better than the Skindinavia originals! When I know I'll be out in the heat, or dancing at a music festival, this is the setting spray I run to!
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Wow! I was very impressed with this. I was hesitant to spent so much money on a bottle of spray but it was worth. I can tell the difference from when I'm using it and when I'm not. It makes a huge difference and is the best setting spray I've ever used!
Amber E.
So much yas! Matte finish and this will keep u looking good all day without any messed up smudges! I used this on my trip to Arizona and girl was I looking fresh all day! Make sure you have your spf on tho cause this is just a setting spray to keep that flawless face in place! Get it won't be sorry
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
This is my go-to setting spray for after make-up application. It's easy to apply since all you have to do is spray it on! It's great for all skin types. I have combination/oily skin so it has worked so well with my skin. I would totally recommend it to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.