BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Argenis L.
Portland
Love the all nighter setting spray! It's worth all the hype it gets! Light weight and leaves a nice matte finish without drying out my sensitive skin! Great size for the price and has nice packaging. I will definitely continue buying this setting spray.
Alexis M.
I just bought this setting spray at Sephora. I have a dry skin so the girl at the store suggested using this one. I think it is easy to apply, but the first day I think I applied it too close and it made my makeup runny. It does seem to hold all day a d hoping that I will grow to love this product.
Rebecca K.
Lincolnia, VA
By far the best setting spray I've used. It locks everything into place. Pricey is it's only downfall but it's worth it for such an effective, lightweight product. The finish is matte. A bonus is that it locks in your sunscreen so you don't get burned!
Maddie L.
Make sure to keep this far enough from your face so that you don't get droplets (the mist works great unless you get too close). I have combo/oily skin and this sets my face all day. Super lightweight, and works for wetting your brush for eyeshadow too!
Amber C.
I have tried many different setting sprays and Urban Decay is hands down my favorite. It keeps my makeup on throughout the day no matter what I am doing. It goes on with just one spritz and does not leave a greasy looking finish like some other brands.
Kristy S.
Works great! I work 12 hours shift at work and love that it makes my makeup last all night. Not to happy with the price and the amount of product that you get. But a great setting spray the makes your makeup last.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
This is the best setting spray ever! It's makes your makeup stay for so long no matter what you're doing! I use this everyday for my makeup because it always helps it stay perfectly! It's definitely worth every penny! I would recommend this to anyone!!
ashleigh g.
Valatie, NY
this product is amazing!! it helps me blend my bronzer and highlighter better in my foundation. also it works great for shimmery eye shadows or highlight that u want to have pop out more. i would definitely recommend this product and it's worth the price
Madison H.
Bentonville
This stuff is literally the best. I started using it after I ran out of my wet n wild setting spray. All nighter is 100% better. Even in 90° summer days my makeup sticks with this spray. I also use it to dampen my brushes and beauty blenders before use.
Kelly P.
Midland, MI
Really it's a full on live afair. There isn't anything bad to say about this at all. It mists nicely and has a pleasant smell. I have super dry skin and it really is good to my skin and doesn't dry it out at all.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.