BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Isabel R.
Los angeles, CA
This is my holy grail setting spray! It makes my makeup last so long and makes it all melt into my skin. My only complaint about this is the scent- I didn't notice this until they changed the packaging, but now it definitely has a distinct chemical scent
Haley M.
Wdm, IA
This product really makes my makeup last. I love the cool mist at the end of my makeup routine. I have found that it doesn't feel like it's there, and doesn't show up-other brands sometimes make me look oily. I use it everyday, and put a little extra on if I'm going out!
Rachel D.
Stroudsburg, PA
After two or three spritzes on a full face of make up, my look stayed on all night into the next day. It gave me the perfect Matte finish that I wanted. Personally I have slightly dry skin, so I think this gives a nice refreshing and moisturizing touch.
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
It doesn't make my face feel sticky and it gives it a soft loose feel. It makes my make up last all day without smudging anything or making anything look cakey. Even if you sweat like crazy it'll still keep your skin and make up intact
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my absolute favorite setting spray ever. If you do not own this you should definitely go and pick it up. It makes your make up last all night and there's never a time this product has failed me it is definitely pricey but it is absolutely worth it.
Larissa W.
I have very dry skin and sometimes I notice my makeup will get a little cakey in places throughout the day. When I use this setting spray my makeup stays in place all day long. It doesn't smell too bad either. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lindsey H.
Burlington
Yes...YouTube made me buy it, BUT I don't regret it at all! This spray keeps my make up in place so well all day and never leaves my face feel sticky or wet. I've used this product for years now, and have yet to find something that works better for me!
Britney W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is one of a kind. I have never had a setting spray work so perfectly. It provides a natural finish, that is nearly undetectable and makes your makeup stay in place. It is very light weight with little product required for efficiency. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Madison A.
kirkland, WA
Love this stuff!

Especially love it for travel, gives you solid coverage and holds everything together.

Make sure you close your eyes and just give yourself a overall mist across the face!
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
This is by far the best setting spray that I have used. I tried Make up Forever, wasn't impressed, didn't keep oil under control. All Nighter is much more effective for my combination skin, it helps me keep the matte look I'm going for. It is worth the price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.