BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
One of my all-time FAVORITE setting sprays. Makes my make-up last all day long even after I touch my face. Feels nice and light on the skin. The sprayer is light and airy making it nice to physically spray the face. No harsh scents. Great setting spray!
Jodie E.
Phoenix , AZ
I’ve heared many good things about this item , I’ve heared it’s good for a combination of kind types ❤️ AND LET ME TELL YOU YOUR MAKEUP STAYS ON ALL DAY !! You wouldn’t regret you choice , I would super highly recommend this to all my friends and family
Tiffany P.
Shelton, WA
I absolutely love this setting spray. It smoothes out all powder to make it look very skin-like, it makes your make up last all day and all night, just like it claims! It's super lightweight, you can't feel it on your face at all after it dries. Love it!
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
Received this as a sample in my Sephora Play box. I love that it doesn't just sit on your skin, you can't even feel it and it blends into your makeup and makes it last. I have dry skin and it works for me.
kaitlin k.
Leesville, LA
the mist is very fine and can cover evenly. it can be a little heavy where it settles. it can put droplets on your face where you might have to touch up spots. it feels like it could mess up more than what it sets but it does keep the makeup for longer
Jessenia O.
Orlando, FL
I know that the UD All Nighter is from the company Skindinavia, however, I feel that the UD works soooo much better than the Skindinavia originals! When I know I'll be out in the heat, or dancing at a music festival, this is the setting spray I run to!
Karen B.
San Jose, CA
Really like this product it actually keeps your make up on all day. Keeps your makeup in place, and is really easy to apply. It is a. It pricey but works really well for me, I would but it again. I recommend this
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Wow! I was very impressed with this. I was hesitant to spent so much money on a bottle of spray but it was worth. I can tell the difference from when I'm using it and when I'm not. It makes a huge difference and is the best setting spray I've ever used!
Marian P.
Portland, OR
The best setting spray hands down. Your makeup will look like it was JUST applied all day long. Worth the $30 so that I don't have to keep worrying if my makeup is staying on. Doesn't dry my skin up and doesn't feel like I have something sitting on top of everything. Essential for summer when it was hot.
Amber E.
So much yas! Matte finish and this will keep u looking good all day without any messed up smudges! I used this on my trip to Arizona and girl was I looking fresh all day! Make sure you have your spf on tho cause this is just a setting spray to keep that flawless face in place! Get it won't be sorry
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.