BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Carissa H.
This setting spray is a holy grail of mine. Once it sets onto my face, my makeup stays long lasting. It is very easy to apply and it has a pleasant scent. It one of my most favorite makeup mists. I would definitely buy another once I'm done with my bottle.
Katherine H.
This is a must have for keeping your makeup lasting all day. It is very lightweight and after it dries my makeup feels locked in place. It helps keep oil and shine away which is usually my biggest problem when I wear makeup for over 8 hours. I am currently on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase!
Kate L.
Lexington, KY
This makeup spray allows you to not worry about if your makeup is going to come off as you enjoy your friends and family throughout the night. I can even put it on in the morning and rest assured my makeup is NOT going to budget. A staple in my makeup bag.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
This is literally the BEST setting spray EVER! Made by the makers of Skindanavia, I put this on about 8 in the morning, I wake up the next morning and believe it or not my make-up still looks like I just put it on! This is VERY similiar to the Limelight By Alcone 10 Years Younger Setting Spray, made by same maker, Skindinavia, Urban Decays has been my go-to setting spray. I'd love to try a new one lol. 💯💯💯💯💯💯
Kara R.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite setting spray that lasts through literally anything. I wear this over any makeup look, whether it be natural or a full face. Great for the rain, concerts, etc.. (even gym)! I do not think that I will be wearing any other brand of setting spray!
Nicole S.
Nesconset, NY
Always my go-to and a cult classic. Love this setting spray, holds everything together and even smells great. Keeps my mascara from running into my under eye concealer which is important to me. If you have water eyes, this can make or break your eyeshadow.
manda k.
Vancouver, WA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL SETTING SPRAY!!! definitely worth the price. makes my makeup last ALL night long, sometimes i’ll fall asleep and forget to take my makeup off, it will literally still be on perfectly just as when i applied it. it’s the best stuff ever.
Marissa D.
This setting spray is like the holy grail of setting sprays! I'll use it to set my makeup at 8 in the morning, and my makeup will still be looking fresh at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. It's perfect for long days and or long nights out. A must have for summer!
Madison 🎀.
Sewell, NJ
A great set. The Quick Fix makes me feel refreshed in the morning and smells fantastic! Great spray to prep my skin before priming. The setting spray is the best one I've used. I've tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one. My make up even stays on after diving underwater. It's amazing.
Carla L.
Englewood, NJ
My make-up definitely stays put all day/night long with this setting spray. It’s smells wonderful and doesn’t make my face feel sticky at all. I simply spray and fan my face a couple of times and I’m good to go. And I always come back home with just as much makeup as I had on when I left the house.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.