BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this. I wish they would upgrade their biggest bottle to a little larger because I go through it so much. The mister is great and my makeup stays all day. You literally don't feel it and it doesn't leave those sticky films over your face. Must have!!!
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
The white urban decay all nighter was the one I was trying to review but couldn't find it. I haven't tried this black one but I've heard it's just as good! The white all nighter is AMAZING. My favorite setting sprays. Literally cements on your makeup "all night"!
Bree T.
Draper, UT
I've been using the consistently for the past 4 years, and it's a really great setting spray! It definitely holds your makeup in place and keeps it on though out the day! I would recommend getting the smaller size first before investing in the big bottle!
Kara R.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite setting spray that lasts through literally anything. I wear this over any makeup look, whether it be natural or a full face. Great for the rain, concerts, etc.. (even gym)! I do not think that I will be wearing any other brand of setting spray!
Nicole S.
New britain
This is one of the best ones out there. It keeps my make up on all daaay without making my makeup seem oily or anything like that. It gave me a matte finish and did an amazing job on keeping my makeup in place all day. Definitely try this out its amazing.
Angela C.
Portland, OR
The longest I’ve tested this spray is 13 hours!  My make up didn’t budge all day despite the heat that day.  It’s the only spray I’ll use now.  I have sensitive skin and no problem at all with this product. I will continue to purchase
Selena M.
Atlanta, GA
I definitely notice a significant difference in the lasting power of my makeup with this spray. It doesn’t really mattify, but it does keep things put. My makeup usually starts to slip after a few hours on my T-Zone and this product halts it in its tracks.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Not a great product I have combination skin and did not worked well. I got it at sephora and I work indoors in a weather control environment, the shelf life of this product is 24monts but I notice that it will evaporate. Clearly not for me
Noël U.
Cupertino, CA
I honestly don’t know if this does anything as far as setting my makeup...I always feel like no matter what I do, my concealer ends up fading by the end of the day. I don’t really expect anything to be able to help, but I also don’t feel like this does much
Jenniffer C.
Sugar Land , TX
All time favorite setting spray! Love this because it does actually help your makeup stay for hours! I've used this on sunny days when I know I'm going to be out running errands in the heat and it does keep my makeup on! I've purchased this product 4 times!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.