BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

elizabeth a.
I'm in love with this all-nighter spray! I got a sample of this yesterday from a sephora rep and tested it out today. The rep told me to spray 3 times but a lot comes out in one spray so you need to spray about 1-2 times after you've completed your makeup application. Before using this I was always irritated when 1) my makeup would crack on the side edges of my mouth and 2) when my face makeup would oxidize throughout the day. For those of you who don't know what I mean by 'oxidize' it means that my face makeup would change color. I'm fair to light beige and my foundation matches my skin in the morning but by the end of the day it alters to a darker beige color. In turn, there was a huge color contrast between my face and neck. However, thanks to the all-nighter spray my makeup color stayed as is and no more cracks on the edges of my mouth!!! I had M@C's fix+ spray as a back-up but now that I've found this, I'm returning it tomorrow and going to purchase this. Thanks Urban Decay!!
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE this stuff! As a person with super oily skin, I'm always concerned with products that will keep products on my face, and this makes makeup last forever. We're talking 18 hour days here. I've found that it's best to apply before mascara to prevent any undereye streakiness, but it's definitely a staple for me.
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
I bought this because I needed a new setting spray and I trust and adore the UD brand. I really love this because it’s almost like I can’t overuse it if that makes sense. Like when I get heavy handed and spritz Happy it’s not too moist on my face and dries quickly. Makeup is set for my long active days. It’s amazing
Delaney M.
This setting spray is true to its name because once you put it on your makeup isn't coming off. I put this on everyday and when I do prom makeup and the girls tell me that they have fallen asleep after prom without taking their makeup off (if that didn't make your pore cry I don't know what will) and they say their makeup still looked as good as it did the night before.
Jessica D.
I have not figured this out yet, I started well with urban decay setting sprays but now in the summer time and hot weather; I feel like it does not make makeup last long enough thought the day without melting and caking at the same time; and I have combo skin. I will keep trying and update my review when I see better results.
Georgia S.
Las Cruces, NM
Absolutely love my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray! It leaves a matte finish which actually does make your makeup last all night. I use about 3-4 sprays once all my makeup is on and it gives me the perfect finish. Will continue to repurchase! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Carolyn K.
Dublin, Ohio
I purchased this at ulta when buying items for my wedding day. I wanted as many waterproof and long lasting makeup items as I could find. One of the ladies at the store recommended this to spray on top of my completed face of makeup to extend the life of it. WOW is all I have to say. My makeup stayed on all day! I use this all the time for special occasions where I will be out on the dance floor sweating to keep everything in place!
Katie G.
Iowa City
Ok this is a fantastic setting spray. Really does make your makeup last longer. The thing is the spray from L'Oréal is just as good and it's half the price. If you don't mind spending the extra money this one does smell better and maybe has a slightly better spray but overall I'd stick with the less expensive option
Candi C.
This is the only setting spray I will ever buy. I've used it for years after a friend had me try it. Before an 6am opening shift at the restaurant we worked at. After that shift I went to my retail job, then put with friends for dinner. By the time I got home around 11, my makeup still looked as it did that morning.
April G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have this one and use it on a daily. I love this setting spray so much. It's super easy to apply on, pros is it last all day long. Cons is the smell of it. I'm not a fan of the scent it has. I would continue to buy it though
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.