BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Natalie R.
Seattle, WA
I originally bought this as a mini duo but FELL IN LOVE with the setting spray and ended up buying the full-sized item because it ROCKS! I spritz it on after I apply my makeup in the morning and by the time I get home from work in the evening, my makeup hasn’t budged. Highly recommend!
Samantha Y.
I was recommended to buy this by a lady at Ulta. It literally keeps you're makeup on all day or night no matter what you're doing! It's very natural looking when you spray it on, no matter what skin type you have it still stays on. I would definitely buy again once I use up this bottle.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This product is okay. The mister is decent given that it doesn't shower you with product. I haven't noticed much staying power for face products (blush, bronzer, highlight) but that may solely be the fault of those products. Overall, it isn't an awful spray but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Gabriella A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Just bought it and im in LOVE!! It made my makeup last through a track meet! My makeup looked the same as if I had just finished it that morning and i had pole vaulted for 3 hours!! AHMAZINGGG PRODUCT!!!
Chandi N.
McMinnville, TN
Definitely skeptical at first. I use a primer so thought it couldn't get any better than that. I was wrong! This helped my makeup stay even longer and keeps me from having to use powder to set my makeup !
Carter A.
I started using this in the summer because I would notice that my makeup would wear off really easily in the sun. My skin is normal so I went with the normal setting spray. I really did notice that my makeup stayed on for much longer throughout the day, even when I was outside sweating!
Kaela W.
Omaha, NE
Urban Decay got this bad boy right! I love the All Nighter setting spray. I notice a HUGE change in how long my makeup last if I am not wearing it. I have pretty combo skin but the great  thing about this is if you do run Oily they make a deslick version. I buy this over and over again!
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I got this product half off at ulta and I love it so far. I have only used it 3 times. It is the best setting spray I have tried so far and I do see a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I will pay the $31 dollars after I run out. Being a mom of 3 I'm always running around and my makeup doesn't slip around and lasts twice as long
Lache B.
Conway, SC
If you want a good long lasting setting spray but this right it's cheap and affordable and you can get at your local store or you can even go online if you need to and still getting the big one like if you're traveling go online and get the travel size and this is just perfect if you want something quick and easy thanks
Carina L.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing! Its a bit expensive but oh is it worth every penny. I love using this for a girls night or if I am thinking of going out all night. But I have used this during the day and Oh does my make up stay on point. When ever this is on sale I grab like there is no tomorrow.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.