BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Louise B.
Davie, FL
I wanted a long lasting setting spray that wouldn't irritate my sensitive skin. I had being using Mario Badescu's rose water spray as a setting spray, but it's not really strong product. This one is long lasting and doesn't irritate my skin. love it!
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Would recommend this product to everyone. Literally makes my makeup last all night long. It's great for all skin types I use this in my makeup artist kid. I use this before my primer and after all the makeup is done.
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Hands down my favorite setting spray. Nothing comes close to this. The way it mists is beautiful and gets all over the face without creating splotches. I have oily skin and this prevents my makeup from sliding everywhere and I'm a full coverage kinda gal!
Madelyn W.
I'm not a master by any means of setting sprays but I really like this product. It keeps my makeup in place for a long time, however, it gives more of a dewy finish which isn't a bad thing, just not necessarily great for every day. That's the only downside!
Anoosha D.
Auburn, GA
I love love this product. It is long lasting so it does stay on and it is absolutely perfect for a long day. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time because you don't need to use it every day. I wold definitely buy this product over again and recommend it further.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This spray really makes my makeup last all day! I love it. I usually will use this after I spray MAC Fix+ and it just solidifies everything in place and lasts forever! The mist is also really fine so you don't get any big drops that can mess up your makeup.
Andrea A.
Soquel, CA
This is the best setting spray on the market! I can not go a day without using it. I like the spray it after putting my primer on my face and then again when I'm all finished with my makeup. My makeup lasts all day even through sweat and work for 10 hours!
Eliana R.
Yakima, WA
I definitely recommend this spray to anyone who likes to wear make up daily and for long periods of time. I work nights and I use this daily it really does help keep my make up in place all night long. I love this!!
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Love this spray and I love urban decay. I feel like most products from urban it does just what it says it will. It truly holds makeup for hours. It's super light weight which I like, drys better than most setting sprays and I will absolutely purchase again!
Megan P.
Fairhaven, MA
This product has become a must-have in my daily makeup routine. Once you spray this on your face, you don't have to worry at all about your makeup smudging or sweating off or any of that nonsense. If you are someone who really wants to get the most out of your makeup, this is definitely the product for you.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.