BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jordan L.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite setting spray! I can go all night wearing this and not have to worry about my makeup running off! It doesn’t have a terrible smell and it comes in very convenient packaging i like carrying the travel size around so i can have it with me! 10/10 recommend this product!
Julia P.
My absolute favorite setting spray! I've tried so many others including Skindinavia (made my skin break out) but always return to this! It holds my makeup all day. It's definitely worth the cost! I would repurchase over and over again. Going on 4 years using it!
𝕍𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕟 E.
Eatonton
I'm not in love with this product. Now it does what it sets out to do. Your makeup will not move at all but If you have dry skin beware. This product has alcohol in it and it will dry out already dry skin and give you splotches of color and broken up foundation.
Natalie R.
Renton , WA
I know everyone loves this but it does nothing for me. It doesn't improve the longevity of my makeup, it doesn't smell nice or make my face matte or highlighted, it's just an expensive bottle of water. Didn't repurchase and I have no intentions of ever doing so!
Gianna T.
38050 edward ave fremont ca
Cult classic! Highly recommend for someone who has oily skin or has issues with their makeup breaking up throughout the day. The only thing I would change is the sprayer. You may experience water marks on the skin, but you get buff them out with a beauty blender!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This makeup spray locks down your makeup all night. If you're dry or oily, it doesn't matter. It doesn't  make your skin greasy and is hydrating. It is a little on the pricer side for setting spray but it really does its job and the product itself lasts forever.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It makes my makeup last throughout the whole day, and I love how gentle the sprayer is. If you buy the duo set of this spray at urban decay.com or Sephora, it is a way better deal than buying one bottle individually.
Makenzie T.
Lawrenceville, IL
HOLY GRAIL SETTING SPRAY! This setting spray keeps everything in place all day and night! This product is a little on the pricier side, but I have yet to find something better! I would recommend for those long nights at work or even the long nights on the town. 😉
Tiffany G.
BEST OF THE BEST in makeup setting sprays. I have tried a couple of setting sprays but none measure up to the longetivity this spray gives my makeup. Not only does it make my makeup last longer, but it gives me a flawless finish. I use the oil control one and I love it.
Maggie P.
Arlington
This product is a life saver! It really does set my makeup into place & keeping it matte throughout the day and night! I always use this to set my face every time I do my makeup. I’ve never used any other setting sprays as good as the Urban Decay setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.