BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie P.
mckeesport, PA
The Urban Decay All-Nighter setting sprays are some of the best out there. They seriously keep your make up on all night. The price really matches up with the quality. If you are in the market for a great setting spray, you really can't go wrong with these.
Eliana R.
Yakima, WA
I definitely recommend this spray to anyone who likes to wear make up daily and for long periods of time. I work nights and I use this daily it really does help keep my make up in place all night long. I love this!!
Jacob N.
Edmond, OK
BEST. SETTING. SPRAY. EVER.!!!

Girl you wanna keep your makeup on ALL DAY? Well, this is the setting spray for you! I live by it! Once you spray it on your face it feels so hydrating and makes your makeup come together! I love it. Get it.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I've used every type of setting spray Urban Decay has to offer & I love every single one. The All Nighter Setting Spray is my favorite, it controls my oily face and I can wear my makeup from class, all the way to a night out with minimal to no touchups
Fryda O.
Good product to have, feels good on the skin. Very refreshing and smooth. It keeps the make up from falling down with all kinds of temperatures. It is very easy to apply, I would definitely buy out again.
Karla M.
I absolutely love this setting spray! I bought this at Sephora when they had 2 for a value price. It has lasted me for a long time and I use it everytime I wear makeup. It is light weight and refreshing. I also love the smell. I would recommend to others.
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this product and it is an essential in any makeup routine. This Setting spray is hydrating and helps with the longevity of make-up. It is lightweight and smells wonderful. I would highly recommend this product and will be purchasing full-size myself soon.
kelly m.
I really like the new packing it doesn't look as dirty has my white packing! I use it on my clients and they love it as well! The makeup stays on all day! It's lightweight. And I love how there is a smaller one too, if you don't want to buy the big bottle
Louise B.
Davie, FL
I wanted a long lasting setting spray that wouldn't irritate my sensitive skin. I had being using Mario Badescu's rose water spray as a setting spray, but it's not really strong product. This one is long lasting and doesn't irritate my skin. love it!
Alejandra F.
El Paso, TX
Is the best make-up fixative that exists. The price is high but worth buying. The makeup lasts many hours when I apply it.
Leaves the skin soft, the smell is rich. And refresh the face
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.