BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany M.
Wingate, NC
This product feels soooo good on your face after you applied your make up. It's very cool and refreshing. Urban decay is a very expensive brand of make up line but you get what you pay for I do recommend this product to others.
Caitlin K.
Olney, MD
This product will actually make your makeup last all night. I thought it was a bit bogus at first, but after purchasing I definitely am a believer in this product. My only complaint is the scent- it’s not incredibly pleasant but luckily it doesn’t linger.
Chelsea B.
My friends actually told me about this. Their exact words were “your face will not move” so without a doubt I tried it. I didn’t really pay much attention to my makeup the test of the night but I don’t remember me thinking that my makeup was looking bad or my face was getting shiny. I would recommend.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product changed my life. Or at least, changed my makeup game.

I love this product. I spend hours on film sets and don't have time to deal or even think about my makeup. And I don't have to, after I use this product.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
Best setting spray!!. I keep. Using and buying this over and over again it's worth every penny. This is great for my sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate yet it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long. It even makes my mascara last when I go to the gym. Best spray!!
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Would recommend this product to everyone. Literally makes my makeup last all night long. It's great for all skin types I use this in my makeup artist kid. I use this before my primer and after all the makeup is done.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I can't say I absolutely loved this one, but it was nice. I have dry skin and it worked perfect for me. I think i sprayed too much because it always left a wet feeling. It's a little pricey seeings that you can get NYX for cheaper and it works just as good.
Madelyn W.
I'm not a master by any means of setting sprays but I really like this product. It keeps my makeup in place for a long time, however, it gives more of a dewy finish which isn't a bad thing, just not necessarily great for every day. That's the only downside!
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
This product makes my makeup last all day. Whether I sweat at the gym or touch my fast often, nothing moves. It is good for dry skin. I use two to three sprays on my fact. It feels lightweight and drys quickly. I would buy it again, and I would recommend it.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This spray really makes my makeup last all day! I love it. I usually will use this after I spray MAC Fix+ and it just solidifies everything in place and lasts forever! The mist is also really fine so you don't get any big drops that can mess up your makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.