BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicole C.
I rarely use this but it works to help keep my makeup lasting longer and I only spray it lightly twice. It helps my makeup stay on all day through work and its quick and easy to apply. If I run out I will definitely buy again.
Kiara M.
oakland, CA
Amazed at how good this product is!!!

This setting spray doesn't leave a sticky finish or leaves my face wet and dries instantly!!

Leaves my make up looking fresh all day!!!

Even when I sweat or accidentally touch my face, this is like magic glue that has glued my make up to my face!!

LOVE THIS !!!
Highly recommend!!!!
Catherine L.
I freaking love this product. I don't leave my house without it it. It dries quickly on the face and helps my makeup stay all day, even when I'm working long shifts at work it keeps it all in place. I would suggest this product to anyone who uses any amount of makeup
Taylor H.
Cleveland , AL
Cant even begin to describe how much I really love this product! I have super dry skin and at times my makeup can start to look terrible! This setting spray gave me a nice shimmer finish while also making my makeup last literally all day. You need this in your life!
Mo H.
This setting spray has changed the way I wear my makeup. It kept my face looking flawless from morning till night. Such a natural finish with added sun protection which makes it a must have. I'm going to buy at least 50 more!
Wendy T.
I got introduce to this product from my sister and I fell in love !! This really helps your make up stay on all night .. I can be going out having fun dancing and being crazy but at the end of the day my make up is still on and looking flawless !! I love love this product !! This is a must have !
Steph R.
This does exactly what it says on the label, keeps your makeup intact while you party all night. I normally spray this on before mascara just to avoid any transferring when I close my eyes as it dries. I recommend this to every single one of my friends! Just a couple of sprays to set it and that's it, dries quickly, doesn't feel cakey at all.
Candace E.
This stuff is incredible.  I've reccommended it to  so many people.  It makes my make up last at least 14 hours.   I have combination/oily  skin and it has made my makeup flawless in spite of winter snows, rain, heat, and working 12 hours shifts.well worth the money and i would buy it again.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Love this setting spray and I always have a backup bottle on hand.  The nozzle they use on these bottles are shear perfection and mist just the right amount on to the skin never leaving droplets that ruin your makeup.  Holds makeup in place for long periods of time locking your hard work of blending in place.
Melody M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I AM OBSESSED!!!!!!
Okay.. so my
Friends 21st birthday was last weekend & it got a little crazy.. this setting spray made my makeup stay on the whole night ( which was a crazy night) and till the next morning. I slept in my
Makeup and everything and it didn't budge at all!!!!! Obsessed totally worth it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.