BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin H.
Chapin, SC
I LIVEEEE for this product! This seriously is such a game changer. I have oily skin and live in the humid South, so makeup during the summer months usually doesn't stand a chance. I can make one application last all day long with just 4 spritzes of this miracle product. THANK YOU, Urban Decay, for the answer to a Southern girl's prayers!
Marilla M.
South Jordan, UT
I really love this setting spray. I like to get the most of it after setting after foundation, contour, eyes, and when I'm completely done. It still works if you just use it at the end but that's how I get the most use out of it: I would definitely recommend
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
IN LOVE with this make up spray. It prolong's my foundation and dissolves all powders into the skin. It smells great and the spray is a very light mist which coats your whole face perfectly. I have repurchased this atleast 4 times. I cannot say enough about his setting spray!
Sylvia E.
Las Vegas, NV
HOLYYY GRAIL. Everyone and their mom's should have this! I'm super oily and back when I used to sleep with my make up on, I used to wake up and look like I was ready to go out again! I used it before going out to the club, going out to dance, before I had sex ... all of the that and my face was still on!
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Love this! Sets make up and doesn't wear off. Gives you a soft finish without being too matte or glowed. I love this. I use it if I'm going out at night or want my make up to last all day
Marissa G.
S Burlington, VT
This stuff keeps your makeup on well! Its a nice mist that isn't too wet so nothing smears. It also doesn't have a gross smell. It makes my makeup last and the bottle also lasts quite a while which is a plus. A little expensive though compared to other brands.
Jessica V.
Rockledge, FL
I took this on vacation with me over the summer and it helped my makeup literally last all day (despite the tropical heat)! I love the way the spray mists over your face rather than squirt onto your face as well. I find that with some other sprays, the water can sometimes create patches on your foundation. I never have a problem with this bottle. I love it so much, I'll keep the bottle after I run out of the spray and fill it with water instead!
Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
If I know ill be out for a long time, or if the weather is going to be humid and mess with my makeup.. THIS IS A MUST! I have combo skin and this wont let my makeup budge at all though out the day. I do 3-5 sprays and its perfect. I recommend it for everyone!
Ally B.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
If I use this setting spray my makeup is not moving! Once I put it on my makeup before a night out and when I woke up my makeup looked as flawless as it did when I left the house 12 hours prior! It's an amazing spray!
Caroline C.
This really gets the job done. It dries quickly and keeps your makeup on through anything. It made my naturally dry skin look a little more flat than usual. I bought it at Sephora. Honestly it's a bit pricey and I will likely stick to drugstore brand sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.