BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Skyler A.
Used this when I went into labour and my makeup stayed perfect until I met my daughter lol this stuff is awesome. I can sleep face down into a pillow and my makeup isn't going anywhere. Your boy could lick your face and it'll still stay. This is perfect.
Cindy P.
West Bend, WI
My makeup lasts all day when I use this setting spray. I always love a product with sun protection added. This spray is easy to apply, feels so good on your skin. Its super lightweight and has a nice scent. I love this products and I will continue to use it and always have a backup on hand.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
My go to setting spray! I use it after I finish most of my makeup then add highlighter and spray again. It’s light and dries fast. If you spray too close or too much your makeup could run. I would buy it again
Sarah S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Best setting spray on the market! Urban Decay killed this formula and the mist that comes out of the bottle when you spray is fine so the mist settles perfectly on your face. Unlike other setting sprays this baby will actually hold your makeup in place and literally all night long as well.
Teresa R.
Eagle Point, OR
5 stars for performance! I love this setting spray so much. The price wouldn't be so terrible if I didn't seem to use so much of it during each application. It performs like a dream, however, and my makeup stays where it's supposed to. I use this when I really know I'm going to be out of the house and not able to touch up for a long time.
Armando I.
San Bernardino, CA
10 out of 10 for me this kept my makeup on the whole day. I love this setting spray for big events because i know my makeup wont melt off (: it melts all the powder products into my skin perfectly and ive purchased this a couple of times (:
Aislinn K.
This is a great value and the all-nighter is a classic for everyone! It truly does make your makeup stay all night. This set is great because 2 is always better than 1 (also you can keep one for yourself and gift the other if you wished to).
Hallie T.
Chesterfield
This stuff will definitely keep your makeup on. Very easy to apply, with a pretty even mist. But it is not budget friendly. There are better options for the price point honestly. I have switched to morphes setting spray. But if you have money to spend you will not be disappointed in this setting spray!
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Excellent setting spray! Obviously it works better with a good primer.
It smells so fresh, kind a green tea and it works amazing on combination skin.
I dont like the price, i think it's pretty expensive, but you can try the small size before the large bottle :)
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
I've notice it not only sets my makeup bit it blends it as well. Say I put my foundation on then set it with powder it looks nice and all but sometimes it doesn't look blended. This spray helps a lot with that.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.