BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
This Urban Decay setting spray is definitely a must. I wear it when going out or even to the gym and it will get me through anything. It is fabulous. I love the natural finish that it provides and works perfectly on my combination skin. I will definitely make this product a staple in my life.
Ally D.
I mean if you're talking holy grail make up setting sprays then you can look no farther than the urban decay all nighter setting spray. I buy a big bottle and a travel size. I refill my travel size and keep that on me because I have T Zone super oily skin and this will keep me lookin Matte!
Liz C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was on the hunt for a setting spray that make my makeup stay, and this is the only one that in 90 degree weather my face isn't melting off. I set my face twice in the process of doing my makeup and it gives your face a nice finish after you've applied a ton of powder to soak up all the oil you know your face will produce throughout the day ha
Jamie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
This setting spray smells fresh and clean, it helps my makeup last all day. I have dry skin and it works well for me. It also removes the powdery feel after I apply my powder products. They recently changed he packaging so I got this on sale at the luxury cosmetic outlet and saved some money.
Leta V.
Martinsville, VA
I love this setting spray! It is definitely a staple in my makeup collection. I work in a restaurant so before I had issues with my face becoming greasy causing my makeup to slide but after adding this to my collection and a setting powder everything stays perfectly intact! I highly recommend
Tinea G.
I just recently started using this setting spray it seems to be okay during these hot summer days however through out the day I seem to crack in certain areas I'm not sure if it from the setting spray or the face makeup itself. But it seems to work good not heavy on the face would recommend
Pauline L.
For the longest time, I could not get on board with setting sprays, because they were so expensive, and I figured that they were just scented water. Oh but they are so much more. This turns my look from flat to glowing every time. It keeps my foundation in tact and revives the face. Even though it is expensive, it is definitely worth the price.
Amby O.
Atlanta, GA
As someone with very oily skin, I like that this spray tends to make my makeup last a lot longer and stay matte for a Longer period of time. A bottle lasts a long time for me also. I just spray a few pumps to coat my face after makeup and let it dry on its own.It’s definitely worth the money .
NANCY M.
Prospect Park
I love this setting spray it works very well and keeps your makeup on all day. There is no need to worry about the foundation not staying fresh for at least 8 hours. It is a natural finish on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie D.
Taberg, NY
I bought Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray 2 years ago and I'm still working on the same bottle. I'm almost out and I'm definitely going to be buying the same bottle. It's literally A Miracle spray I Spritz it on before I go and my makeup last all night long and looks as fresh as the moment I put it on. Don't buy a face mist unless it's Urban decay's all-nighter
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.